2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

@puffer1958

No actually they spend 24-48 hrs in the dark, once popped into the rooters.

I do have a qb light, which kept them from stretching. They popped out of the rooter & immediately dropped their seed husk, so the leaves opened while close to the top of the rooter.

This place is waaay better than facebook. Went over there for a minute, and I feel like my heart is going to explode.

6 Likes

Lol I just don’t want all the drama that comes with Facebook. I don’t need drama. I’ve got daughters. They provide plenty.

2 Likes

Bad news everywhere.

1 Like

Yup. Screw FB… ILGM 4 Life bishes!!!

3 Likes

Well, fb is good for memes and funny videos, so I won’t write them off completely.

Also, last night at 8pm, sun set on Jberry for the last time. I decided to start a day earlier, so I could harvest Sunday morning & really take my time trimming.

5 Likes

For the past several grows, when the plants are in their preharvest dark periods, I have been petrified about light leaks. How worried do I need to be?

Smoking in the dark, by headlamp, is really starting to lose its novelty.

I don’t think you have to worry about light leaks during the pre harvest dark period. What’s gonna happen?

1 Like

Shhhhhh…I still have no clue wtf I’m doing. Don’t tell ANYbody.

Lies! Ur thumbs r only black from resin. Im hip to u now :joy:

1 Like

You all only see what I want you to see. :yum: It’s all camera angles & lighting.

Haha thats what i say about my… late night photos to ladies i like. ‘Its all angles n photoshop’

Whoops did i say ladies? I meant that special lady in my life :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Photoshop is outright lying. “Angles & lights” is just massaging the truth a little bit.

Hooker. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Haha not hooker. I never get paid so :yum::yum:. :joy::joy: n its not lying if u add the watermark to the bottom right?

So, lying slut, then? Lol!

Please don’t flag me!

Actually. Quite descriptive. Should be my new screen name

Bahahahahahaha! :joy:

Wife: Have you been outside today? It’s absolutely gorgeous! Just like you.

ME: Awwww

Wife: When you were younger.

The funeral services will be planned shortly. Thank you for respecting my privacy during this difficult time.

3 Likes

Lol funny. Well I got lighting covered for the J Berry just got to decide how big of a tent she’ll need? If you were doing her solo what would you use? 2x2 3x3 or 4x2 are pretty much my options although I can probably only light the 3x3 at most.

1 Like