2018 Autumn Autos-dropped 8/27

we could call it sea of green acres :grin: @blackthumbbetty @raustin @PurpNGold74

4 Likes

Lol, ok, i’m all for that.

1 Like

As the bowl burns.

3 Likes

Lol, that’s a good one too.

2 Likes

I always miss the party! Tv show?! Yes, please!

1 Like

I Dream of Skunky

2 Likes

Perfect Stoners

2 Likes

Stoners Know Best

2 Likes

Make Room For Ganja

2 Likes

Murphy Bong

2 Likes

Lol, you’re on a role! :joy::rofl::joy:

Cooking dinner & thinking of names.

1 Like

the bong show

3 Likes

big bud theory

5 Likes

i just found out im getting Gorilla glue seeds for free :grinning: my greenhouse is going to fun this fall with 2 lucky charms 3 superskunk and now Gorilla glues

2 Likes

This escalated quickly. Awesome names. Sea of Gren Acres. Big Bud Theory. N As The Bowl Burns.

1 Like

I like, “The Bong Show”!

Also, I was able to sneak in and give the girls some 6.5 ro water. The biggest ones got 1/2 cup & the smallest ones got 1/4 cup. Now that they’re way more saturated than is ideal, I will give them ample time to dry out before the next watering. I will, however, continue spritzing the leaves of the smallest 4 with r/o water.

3 Likes

It’s Day 14 for 3 of the girls. As you can see from the photos, going through some growing pains, but I’m certain I have it managed, now.

Good growth overnight, except that shorty Pineapple Crack. I mean, she didn’t technically germinate fully until Sunday 9/9, a full 2 days after Blue Cheese, so I guess I really can’t start worrying about it, yet.

8 Likes

I love the colored tags, it makes it look so festive.

1 Like

Thanks! It also helps me tell what they are when I rotate/move the plants & can’t see the writing.

1 Like