20 plants 1 light 10 flavor with hogmaster my meds

and everything else

Very nice!!!

Beautiful girls you’ve got there.

coming on up and out! great growing @Hogmaster

Oozing with greatness! Did you happen to get those pics?

Beauties for sure!

Chemdog was needing water

last update till I get back in town

Gonna be plenty of nugs comingvofc them!

@dbrn32 I got apart but has to blast out of town and will get you the info ASAP sorry for the delay

No big deal on my end. Happy to take a look whenever you get them.

Update

some of everything when it gets closer I will tell what each is :wink: I’m just glad there still going strong ! Sorry for all the pics got excited :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How’s your harvest going @Big123

@Hogmaster I’m very grateful, gained some new wisdom along the way, reaping a bountiful harvest, thank you for asking and thank you iLGM for the great genetics!

Your ladies looking absolutely incredible !

Update

blue cheese lsd chemdog power plant California dream super skunk hell its had to tell the rest so here they are I promise a better update on each they all start looking the same sorry again it here is everything the purple is the blue cheese 60s lights on and 40s to 60s lights off depending on time of day with 1-2 freezes here they are

look above there are a few listed above is power plant is a slow start all started same time pic directly above is it and the light mover 3.5 is making this possible with 1 light

And changed my headline name

Looking great, this one my favorite pic

Thanks @Big123

Mine it’s this one, without surprise, I would really, really like to have that kind of space…lol…:wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v::frog:

Thanks for sharing my dear friend :grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v::frog::heart:

Your plants look amazing :eyes::heart_eyes::+1::ok_hand::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::v::frog: