20 plants 1 light 10 flavor with hogmaster my meds

@Big123 O I bet they have mine that are outside are as well I super crop them so each bud will be about a foot and a half tall or bigger I’m so excited

1 Like

I know that feeling. Lol. I was at all of those Radio City shows (they were my first) and I was at the Halloween show you mentioned. It only took me 6 months from Radio City to dream of being a tour head and by ‘82 I was. In the summers, anyway. I went full time on tour in ‘85 and didn’t miss a JGB or Dead show until ‘91. Greatest time of my life but it didn’t set me on a great path. Lol. Sure have a load of memories, though. Including some very cool interaction with most members of both bands that I really do treasure.

Here’s a little phone video I took this summer at a Dead & Co show. When I have more space on my account I’ll upload the other one I took. But this Franklins Tower was pretty fun. Hope y’all enjoy!

3 Likes

In high school, I got to see almost every concert at the Omni in Atlanta (80-84). Long story short, I had a car, my friend didn’t but knew how to work on them, and his older brother was a wrestler at Ga Tech. He got hired on as stage security for the Omni, and got us free or cheap tickets to almost anything. I saw concerts I had zero interest in seeing, because a girl wanted to go, or there was just nothing else to do. Duran Duran and Flock of Seagulls comes to mind LOL

But this was also the age of AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, (Black & Blue tour), Rush, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Alice in Chains, etc., as well as ALL the hair bands.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing, great song!

Little update

10 Likes

Looking beautiful!

2 Likes

Slow but growing the daddy long legs are my outside hero’s

2 Likes

You better hurry up and take the October bud of the month, because November will be MINE! :smirk::grin:

2 Likes

I will try again if I win I will be in the hall of bud lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and my beans will go to someone

4 Likes

Well that’s a bold claim buddy, we will see what you will throwing., Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Here she is, just give me 6-8 weeks LOL

1 Like

Well, seems healthy, keep the good work if you want to be a contented, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::sunglasses: Just a little tip burn, otherwise, you’re in the right track…

she’s my cherry :cherries: pie :pie: @Whodat66 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: how’s it @Niala :wink:

4 Likes

I just have a few pistols so far, my fun has just begun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

O bro so has mine I have 20 or so 2-3 weeks in veg

1 Like

Well, a little tip burn also, and twisted leaf a little, and, little to dark leaves suggest, maybe , a little Phosphorus and\or Potassium excess, but that’s a guess @Hogmaster, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

image https://ilgmforum.com/uploads/short-url/tAr2NxmFU1k1Z2Uvx5C88YRgdvy.jpeg

3 Likes

@Hogmaster

Well, I like the shirts, but I don’t know why I am a little distracted… lol… :eyes::eyes::eyes::joy::joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

jack auto and everything else and my little ones and my jacked up O.G. Kush ssh -2 and lsd and Afghan

11 Likes

@MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @Big123 @FloridaSon @raustin @ryry @bryan @Willd @garrigan62 @Niala

7 Likes