20 Days in April - The Contest!

Thelma got the chop early. Grow room issues. So here she is hanging

She has a few buds that weigh over 50g wet trimmed.

I’ll report back in a week with a full dry weight. Good luck for those of u still going for the next month.

10 Likes

She’s dried and jarred and came in at 156g. Good luck to all still going.

8 Likes

Nice. Congratulations on the harvest!

2 Likes

Nice haul congrats :v::+1:

2 Likes

Cool, you came out pretty good :grinning: Now only what? 52 more plants to go? :rofl:

1 Like

Lol I only have 31 going and that counts the 3 clones I just took a few days ago. And 10 of them are a sog. 7 are outside.

3 Likes

You kill me. I have a tough time with a few and you grow fields at a time :grin: I am impressed. I like your drying rack.

1 Like

Well Betty is dried and jarred up. She was right at three ounces in all. She filled three pasta sauce jars with good buds and one with smaller buds for hash. I also took down one other plant with her it produced the same amount that she did.

6 Likes

Look how pretty Thelma cured up.

6 Likes

That looks great. I always seem to mange to trim off most of the nice orange hairs :roll_eyes:

1 Like

My Agnes will be harvested in about 10 days… sooner if the trichs say but so far not quite cloudy.

10 Likes

Looks about right on target for 10 days. Congrats!

1 Like

Due to circumstances Agnes got harvested a week early. There’s still a bit to trim but so far there’s 780g in buds and 156g in popcorn.

Because of the scrog, I cut a bunch of branches off before pulling her out of the tent. This was her after taking 630g…

Here’s hubby, proudly displaying the biggest cola… 68.4g

11 Likes

Damn girl! Growing them big!

1 Like

That one vegged under the qb :sunglasses:

I was hoping to flower the grape ape clone under the qb but I’ve let her veg to long and she’s gotten too big

I think she’ll need to be moved into the tent… unless - is it too late to scrog her?

4 Likes

It’s probably not too late for anything, but pic appears tall to be messing around with screen. Maybe if you used a method similar to Donaldj and kinda use the screen to flatten her out a little?

2 Likes

Nice cola! Happy anniversary, @GreenThunder!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I was surprised by the size, she hid them well :sunglasses:

I can’t believe it’s been a year! I have learned so much and gained more than just knowledge. When I first stumbled into this forum I had no idea such a thing existed. I was looking for info on coco because I had thought I purchased soil. Happy accident x2!!

3 Likes

Baby got back! Great job lady farmer :wink:

1 Like

Rasta might still make it. She is putting on the flowers.

5 Likes