20 Days in April - The Contest!

Hello all, I have been skulking around this forum for a couple of months, eagerly anticipating Canadian legislation. I wanted to get as much information as I possibly could before trying my hands at growing. My hats off to the people who started this “contest” as I think this has been one of the best informative thread I’ve read so far.
With so many strains, techniques, mediums, etc…I have learned tons.
Having said that, impatiently waiting for October 17th to come around, somehow however, a seed rolled out of my hands and dropped into a bucket of dirt, and it has been doing well.
When this contest is finished, I’m hoping you folks start another, as this has been so fun to follow, I’d love to participate in the next one.

Happy growing.

6 Likes

I wasn’t sure if this comment was directed at me - but the schwazzing (which I didn’t know that’s what I was doing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) does not seem to have any negative repercussions yet. That was Monday so I will post pics tonight to see if they look OK. I am not seeing a huge rebound but hopefully that’s still to come.
@Not2SureYet I flipped three of them on June 19 and the other two went in the tent a week later.

2 Likes

Well here is Charlotte in day 48 of flower. I’ve taken about half of her down. A few of her bigger colas are still up and most of her lower stuff is still on. 20 colas have been removed and are hanging to dry. These outrageous temps are killing my drying temps and relative humidity. Can’t stand more of these +102°f days. So many days above 100 need a good cooling off soon.

12 Likes

Thelma is a beautiful woman.

5 Likes

Does anyone have any recommendations on a good but not overly expensive microscope for looking at trics? My ladies are starting to get close to being finished, only a few weeks left. So I’m gonna be needing to order one soon.

These are the 2 I use. you can see great with either. I hope this helps.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YBHQ7X2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV0TV50/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 Like

Ellie May Clampett.

16 Likes

Nice!! What do you think the dry weight will be @Happy_Pappy ?

1 Like

Ounce and half.well see

1 Like

If u use eBay type in 60x microscope and sort by price. There’s one for like 3$ that most people get on amazon for 12$. It works perfect too.

1 Like

Now you tell me lol I will check it out :grinning:

1 Like

Thelma’s fighting to finish.

About 3 weeks left

8 Likes

Mari is in the closet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Chopping tomorrow!

2 Likes

That is a pretty plant. And so it begins for mom hahaha I was wondering how long before one of you 2 started harvesting with all you have going on. :grin:

2 Likes

I harvest almost every week. Not quite but almost.

2 Likes

Here’s Ariel, my runt clone that I decided to enter,

she didn’t give me the biggest harvest, all odds were against her but she was the most colorful and stinky. Very potent and sticky for first test smoke after drying, glad I entered ended up with an ounce of hard nuggets and less than an ounce of small airy buds. have a great day everyone, I’m very pleased super potent,it just kicked in,
Ohh I forgot it’s a strain that a friend gifted me called purple snowman. 58.5 grams

12 Likes

@Justgrowin@Blasting… and anyone else… here’s Little Lucy LSD smelling fantastic! She’s got plenty of amber & trichomes, weighs around 6.9 to 7.1 oz… keeps waivering so my pic shows 6.9 oz… I’ll take it :grimacing: I see some beautiful plants & buds, everyone is growing fantastic weed! I’ll be back pics too big won’t fit…

10 Likes

Is that wet weight or dry?

Those buds are so pretty. I love color in my buds.

1 Like

@Justgrowin… I just cut her down & trimmed lots of big fan leaves but left a few cause they are filled with trichomes. She was definitely ready… I’m sure my yield isn’t as big as you guys :grimacing::seedling: