20 Days in April - The Contest!

Ethel has reached the end of the road…

Unfortunately she is a he, and was put down today. All part of the game I guess, and good learning experience! She’s survived by an adopted family member that is female luckily!

9 Likes

Thelma was freed from her restraints last night. I remove the net when the stretch is over to let the buds form without getting squooshed by it.

11 Likes

Thelma is looking very pretty.

1 Like

Thank u. I just gave her a haircut and was shocked at her real color.

but it opened up some of her budsites

8 Likes

Getting impatient, can’t be much longer to go

7 Likes

Looks like u have at least 3-4 weeks left. Lots of white pistils and she will fatten up for sure.

2 Likes

Was thinking maybe 2 weeks left, pistils are changing colour at an increasing rate and she’s drinking less as she hits the final lap.

This is when I kill her, you know it.

3 Likes

Well here is Charlotte at the end of her 4th week of flower and hwr overall 11th week from sprout(77and 28). She has a wonderful aroma and is throwing out trichomes to match. She goes through about a gallon or so a day so she has a very healthy thirst. Her pistils have begun to change a little, but she has a few weeks to go yet.

9 Likes

Can’t be bothered with pics, but she’s still growing.

And, well, a few days ago whilst removing dying leaves I managed to break off a small stem with two little popcorn buds on it so I thought “what the hell, dry it and see how it goes”. So it hung there for 3 days, and I’ve just rolled it up into a splifferette and smoked it.

It’s given me a slap, that’s for sure, so it should be seriously sweet in a week or two…

2 Likes

Mari update - she is very tiny but still thriving and budding. I am not lollipopping her branches but just letting her do her thing :blush:

10 Likes

@bonnie1. Post it here

Paranoia got a partial chop! I had a try on a sample yesterday andit blew me away so did my partner who said it’s the best weeks ever (he just trying to get into my pants after being away, so I am taking he likes it but isn’t objective😂)

Can’t wait to chop the rest and habe her curing :blush:

Uploading…

8 Likes

Sorry somehow missed the spot…@Justgrowin… contest: little Lucy LSD dated 4/20 is doing great & thriving! Here’s a pic…

10 Likes

Agnes, Psycho clone, day 65. She was flipped to 12/12 15 days ago… does that mean she’s 15 days in ‘flower’ or does that stage not begin until pistils appear??

6 Likes

According to Jorge Cervantes it starts at flip of the lights. Many people start when they see pistils.

4 Likes

Not the biggest head, not even second or third biggest but heading more towards “average size” of the 12 or so heads on Chalky. Have had to get the string out to try and support things because stems are bending with the weight of the colas.

Definitely not much longer to go now, so I better be careful so I don’t kill her.

9 Likes

Crap, not happy.

She’s not dead, not near it, but I noticed what might have been a bit of fungus on a cola so a lump was removed from it. Think it’s been from two colas touching, so ventilation upped and a bit of “rearranging” done to give space around colas and any fan or sugar leaf that looks like being in a position to cause an issue has been removed to ensure air movement.

Should be OK, but the biggest problem is colas are too heavy for some branches so have to be supported somehow so the stringwork has been redone so things are supported but can “keep their distance”

Even if I have to chop a little early I’m still pleased with what you see, all things considered, and once more the learning has been priceless. But I’m hoping it doesn’t come to that, obviously, and, well, these are the moments my paranoia has come in handy.

You say these are not as big as chalky. Just remember, all those buds add up fast :grinning: How much longer does she have to go?

You mean Snowy? That’s a different plant under CFL’s so buds are a bit more airy.

You mean the bud in the pic, that’s roughly the “middle size” on Chalky, some are bigger and some are smaller.

I reckon 1 to 3 weeks if I don’t have to chop early.

2 Likes

I like that.

1 Like