20 Days in April - The Contest!

Filling out well @anon95385719

2 Likes

Little Rasta isnā€™t so little anymore.

Not flowering yet but soon!

10 Likes

Mari is trying to keep up with her sisters :wink:

9 Likes

It looks like she is keeping up pretty good. Thatā€™s a cool picture. What did you use to make the scrog. I like it. Looks nice and simple :+1:

Put you hand closer! Come on Smitty! Lol

With less than a week to go in theory but of course may be a little longer, hereā€™s Anastasia!

Over half the stigma are nice an orange, but of course as is the case with auto flowers the trichomes are all over the place. You can look at 3 different places on a bract with a microscope and have 3 different impressions of its ripeness. Going old school on it, when looking at the plant when the trichomes on the entire plant seem to have an amber enough tint to me, thatā€™s when Iā€™m likely to call it done.
And by that rule, looks like, oh, around a week or less left. So most likely she gets the chop Thursday or Friday.

5 Likes

Good call! Letā€™s me know how it turned out.

1 Like

Itā€™s basically how I graded a Sour Dieselā€™s readiness on my last grow and I was pleased, let me hang on an extra week beyond what I would have thought and got a mellow but not stupifying Sativa as a reward. Growing is as much an art as a science, and half the trick is to know when to be data driven and when to be more intuitively driven.

3 Likes

I was touching the bottom of the leaf. Canā€™t get any closer than that Meat Head.

1 Like

How about this one @Happy_Pappy

7 Likes

Beautiful @smitty87, looking great

2 Likes

That Purple Haze #1 has the largest leaves that I have ever seen. I donā€™t think huge quite covers it. @Mrcrabs

1 Like

Big, healthy leaves fur sur buddy, I can just imagine the buds. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

That plant isnā€™t quite 28 inches tall.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s Gona be a beast

2 Likes

Itā€™s kinda scary when the Purple Haze sleep the leaves droop so much it reminds me of the two that something happened to that didnā€™t make it. But the next morning they are fine.

3 Likes

Ohh yes, I remember that tragedy, Iā€™m glad these are have great success, Iā€™m happy for you my friend

1 Like

Big bud can grow some monster leaves too

9 Likes

Sweeeeeeert!

Wow doesnā€™t even begin to cover it! @anon95385719 :woman_farmer:

1 Like