20 Days in April - The Contest!

Goldie is now 3/4 way through week four.

5 Likes

Day 42

We are all lookin good! Everybody’s in flower and just looking awesome!

Sarah is 42 days into flower sense she has been on a 12/12 sense I cut it. I would honestly say…this is Week 6, and it took about 2 weeks to get to it’s height, then it shot out pistols so maybe week 4 of flower ?

She’s lookin good with her sister Ruth. Although both of there main stems are turning purple which I’m assuming means nutrient lock but I’m not sure how if my clones are siphoning there water :man_shrugging: Anyway,

As you can see there purple stem now. Hopefully I can just ignore it and let her keep going into harvest. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Should of named her spearchucker l. Looking good :v::+1:

2 Likes

Well here is Charlotte on her day 60 and 11th day of flower. I bent a few of the taller colas down and thinned a few of the bigger fans off to help with airflow and light exposure. She has some purple veins on some of the stems that I hope may carry over to the leaves and buds maybe later in flower.

9 Likes

Wow, the nice green color of them is great. I need to figure out how to get a million bud sites like you some of you are getting. I love it

1 Like

Fim and top. I have almost 60 on Thelma. But I topped and fimmed every cola twice

2 Likes

I wish I could do that for the autos. I forgot I did that over and over on the photos. Doesn’t quiet look the same when they are all males lol

1 Like

Ah that sucks. Just say no to nanners

Yeah, was a good learning lesson though. Since myfriend410 is going to take one of my autos. I just may try doing a photo next :grin:

1 Like

Here’s my Agnes, psycho clone, 47 days old.

I’m going wait another week before flipping so my grape ape seedling can get a bit bigger. She’s 29 days from sprout.

7 Likes

Looks good

The latest, still filling out

I like seeing bud sites the size of my hand

11 Likes

Looking delicious @anon35207245 ! She is really showing off those buds;)

1 Like

I flipped the girls to flower five days ago. Betty is definitely in the stretch faze right now and starting to stack up bud sites even more. Sorry about the picture color but that hps for ya. She’s about 26 inches tall and about 24 inches wide now. Well here’s some pictures of her.

5 Likes

I just realized that I haven’t done a picture of the whole tent on here yet so here ya go.

The top left is a ilgm white widow, the top right is an ilgm bubblegum, the bottom left is a lemon haze bag seed, and the bottom right is Betty the ilgm ak47

6 Likes

A lot of talented growers here. All of the plants look beautiful. :+1:.

2 Likes

Thelma’s stretch is half over and she’s reached 22 squares so far. Come on Thelma. STRETCH!

no matter how hard I try I can’t get her tips to yellow either. She’s a pig

8 Likes

Lol, Monas the same way, no yellow tips no matter how much I feed her.

2 Likes

Looking good pal getting fat now

Now that is a picture i have been waiting to see from some one. I have been wanting to do the same type set up. But couldn’t find any pictures of the beginning set up. Thanks :grin: I see this is one time a lady wants to be called porky LOL She is looking great.What week are you in a again? A lot of plants to try and keep up with here.

1 Like