20 Days in April - The Contest!

@anon35207245, I tie mine in where needed too :grin: You may be on to some thing there. Show your plants what is expected from them size wise lol

Maximise the light, makes sense

2 Likes

Here she is on day 51. Her and the gdp that is sharing the space recieved the new light today.

10 Likes

she was already doing great,now it’s time for some explosive growth!!

4 Likes

Mari has her first budlet pistils :hugs:

12 Likes

And today’s update, at 8 weeks from breaking ground.

There’s 13 or so bud sites like that, a few are bigger, seems to be doing ok for 5th ever plant.

10 Likes

Day 54 and her 4 days under 12/12. She was showing preflowers and was already stacking nodes before the flip so the stretch seems to be a couple days from being over if not closer. She recieved a few taller colas tucked and some leaves taken off and bent down in some places. Need to clean her underside up amd thin out thw stragglers.

10 Likes

Well, for a very short autoflower, Ana’s doing not bad (again, in context).

9 Likes

Thelma got her new home in the flower room today. She switches to 12/12 tonight

10 Likes

She looks so lonely in there by herself.

2 Likes

Yep but there’s no more fungus gnats. Emptied and scrubbed it. Have 22 in veg. Gonna flower them in stages

3 Likes

Damn! 22 in veg! You’re gonna be busy. Glad you finally tackled those gnats.

Thought I had before but had to harvest the blue dream early Bc my son found them when he watered for me. Gonna do all seedlings and flower inside and veg outside for the summer. I’ll bring one into the flower room every 3 weeks. Should b no more than 4 in the flower room at a time. Some will get to veg a few months outside before coming in.

This was a bad one to scrog. She never went sideways. Just turned into a major bush in the middle. She got rigid quick too. I’ll still tuck her in the stretch but it’s not gonna b a real scrog

2 Likes

Ha! Just like Mona didn’t want to be sideways. That metal SCROG I got though really works. Now she has no choice but to go where I put her.

1 Like

Ya I have a friend making a metal screen to fit the stand I bought for a scrog. If it works well I will buy a few more. It’s on wheels and the tray fits right underneath. The lights hang well from it and the top shelf is perfect for a fan. The metal screen should b able to slide up and down like the snow fence does now.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see that, sounds great.

Thelma is on the stand now in the pic. Just waiting for the metal screen.

Yep, that metal screen will keep her down good.

I like the stand. I may have to grab one here and cut it down. i see them for sale cheep all the time. :grin:

1 Like

I had to go with the more expensive model. I don’t want it to b wobbly and the wheels lock on this one. Not sure the cheaper one is sturdy enough to hold the lights properly.