20 Days in April - The Contest!

Can’t go wrong for £1 each

yea,i love cheap supplies!!

2 Likes

Day 28
I think Week 2 of Flower LOL
So Sarah and Ruth are just chucking along. Haven’t spent a lot of time on them because momma is hogging my attention. Lol but we have trichome development going on. Longer hairs. No more stretching, so no more messing with lights :sunglasses:
Anyway, here’s a picture update of Sarah and then a picture of Sarah and Ruth.

7 Likes

Thelma has reach 16 squares. Will flip in 2 weeks.

. She doesn’t fully occupy them yet but she’s getting there.

8 Likes

Well Charlotte is doing fine. She will be flipped at the beginning of her 8th week. She recieved some training and a little cleaning up as well.

9 Likes

I tortured Mari today (and all her sisters). The poor thing had just reached the net - so I bent her :scream:

Upgraded the scrog net today:

11 Likes

Wow that looks amazing

1 Like

Great job at a scrog. Looking awesome

3 Likes

Here’s Betty today. She’s 16 inches tall and 20 inches wide now. She looks like a Christmas tree from the side. All natural girl no training or topping or anything.

10 Likes

Completely forgot about the contest!

Here’s Paranoia finally becoming the action girl;)

9 Likes

11 Likes

She looks fantastic! Keep up the great work! :+1:t3:

1 Like

She’s stacking up nicely! I read that longer pistils mean bigger buds! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Time will tell.

1 Like

Ana’s getting a little frosty, 4-ish weeks of flowering left to go!

8 Likes

Been a while, but she ain’t dead yet

10 Likes

What strain is this bro

White Haze Auto, no idea of breeder and it’s not ILGM either, 7 weeks or so old, somehow lived this long despite my usual efforts including a rather drastic, unexpected and accidental topping.

2 Likes

And here she is today (Hey, someone has to keep this thread alive).

Loosely tied things in a bit so more buds are directly under the LED, might make a difference, might not, who knows.

8 Likes

Just because it’s too early for sexy trich pics, this gives a size perspective via a standard 330ml or 11oz beer can.

8 Likes