20 Days in April - The Contest!

Heck ya. Not the weekend of the 26th I hope

1 Like

I have to look for the TV commercial again. I couldn’t get the web address. When I find out, I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Eye spy with my little eye Betty’s first pre flowers! Hard to tell from the picture but definitely white hairs growing out. Looks like we may have a little show off with this girl.

3 Likes

That’s just dried ends. Lol looking great!

That plant has a perfect jugular vein. That’s will be good ass weed. Pardon the slang. That’s as good a foliage grouping as it gets. You have a nice show coming.

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy like I said it’s hard to tell from the picture cause it’s just my phone. But it’s definitely white hairs the one on the left side has two popped out the other just has one for now. They all are starting to show pre flowers already but she’s the only one that has popped any hairs yet. They are all photos so not budding just starting to show sex.

2 Likes

I’m sure it is. I have a certain way of phrasing things. It’s a mental disorder. I was ribbing you. I think it looks great.

1 Like

You found it! Lol, and I was waiting to see the commercial on TV.

Ok, I can plan for November. I think we should all go.

1 Like

I’ll run it by the boss and see what she says.

Yeah, me too.

1 Like

Wish it worked like that at my house lol. She does what she wants, and I fo what she wants. Only thing I have going for me is that it is Vegas.

1 Like

Bring her along, maybe she’ll have fun.

1 Like

I can do NYC but Vegas is like a week before Thanksgiving.

1 Like

I put Sarah and Ruth in the big(er) box so the whole family’s together

2 Likes

2 Likes

F*ck Thanksgiving. We’re doing Vegas!

1 Like

U guys will have a blast. Vegas sounds so fun :unamused:

1 Like