20 Days in April - The Contest!

As promised, taken this morning. 25 days old.

Yarr, Cap’n, there be flowers ahead…

3 Likes

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Just-Natural-Jn-Organic-Garden-Soil-1cf/131001427

• Peet Moss= per-lite, and Fl Sand
1 Like

@Rick3, the problem I see with that brand it’s that it has a 3 month slow release fertilizer that will actually slow down the growth of your seedling. Try something without fertilizer for seedlings. This one don’t contain fertilizer has worked for me but there are lots of different brands. This one is at walmart for about 6.00 bucks ,hope this helps

1 Like

Sarah!!! WHOOHOO
8” wide and 5 1/2” TALL!!! She grew a whole inch and a half taller over night!

5 Likes

Thelma. U go girl!

7 Likes

Lookin goooood

1 Like

Looks like you don’t want her to get away lol She is looking pretty good there.

3 Likes

She’s knuckling up really well

6 Likes

Sarah grew another inch last night. Lol
She’s now 6 1/2” tall. Im slowly running out of horizontal space lmao

5 Likes

Day 30 for was celebrated by being transplanted into a 5 gallon smart pot.

7 Likes

Little lollipoping so they would have more space haha
Also gave one of the warm 2700k spectrum cfls to them from momma :roll_eyes: things we do for our kids. So momma has one less warm bulb but now the clones have a mixed spectrum as well as momma. :joy:

5 Likes

Mari’s topping is coming along nicely :blush:

!

6 Likes

So it’s 27 days since breaking ground, growth spurt seems to have taken a rest for now but buds definitely forming

4 Likes

Given the time frame, an unto can produce pretty close to the same yield. It’s just not gonna be able to be vegged longer. But for this contest everyone will need to be flowering at about the same time to harvest t the same time so it should balance out. Autos have Ruderalis in them so they grow faster than either of the other two types of cannbis.

2 Likes

@raustin this convention talk, I may have found application.

Turns out there’s already convention in Vegas 11/14-11/16. It’s more laid out for business side of Cannabis, but a convention none the less. Probably pretty ideal place to go too. Who does anything better than Vegas lol. Cheap and legal, I’d consider it if several were going.

3 Likes

I also found a convention going on here in NYC, also more geared toward business side, but it should be a nice big convention. It’s at the Javits Center.

1 Like

When is the Vegas one? I’d be willing to go.

When? In the city?

Vegas is in November

At the end of May. Wanna go?