20 Days in April - The Contest!

Here is an update on Granny Lillith at
3" tall.

4 Likes

So awesome my friend, my dog gets medicated ever now and them when the weather gets bad. When he was a pup he got bit by a pit bull a broke his hind leg. It’s all better now, but just like us, there’s days we ain’t feeling our best. A little tea MJ tea in his food and no more discomfort on them cold days when old injuries start to hurt. Lovely dog my friend.

3 Likes

Thank you. @Mrcrabs. I’m glad I’m not the only one.

1 Like

Sarah
20 Days Old
7 1/2” wide and 4” tall.
She had another growth spurt last night and had to raise the lights this morning. But she’s looking good, hopefully the 12/12 stretch is done, because I’m running out of width space.

6 Likes

Me Talking to My Clones: “You see this?! I need you to grow fire sh$t like this! You can do it!!!”

11 Likes

Will post a pic at some point tomorrow, looking at raising the light an inch a day if she continues as she is, growth visible, been busy tucking away as it’s the least I can do.

1 Like

Yeah I’m Way Behind, You All Have some Crazy A$$ Grow’s going

I’m Embarrassed to even post it
You See I’m still having an Issue with Germination

3 Likes

Remember rick some people dropped on the 10th others on the 30th. 20 days difference in veg can show. She’ll get there

4 Likes

@anon95385719 Have you seen my Struggles with Growing? Here’s my Grow,In Case I Missed you, (Hanging Head ) Sorry

2 Likes

No worries. What kind of soil r u in?

Oh Crap, Your asking me to Remember something
LMAO

Usually when I see a seedling struggling to grow it’s 1 of 3 things. The soil, genetics or the cots being damaged in germination.

2 Likes

@Rick3, please don’t be embarrassed. You’re doing a great job. You have come so far in just a few short months.

2 Likes

I Used some Wal-mart organic medium, Peat-moss and Per-Lite and some sand(What people call dirt here)
All Seed’s where Bought from ILGM

Mari having a photo op :relaxed:

8 Likes

Nice pic, @Momtomask!

1 Like

Don’t worry my friend, nothing to be embarrassed about, we have all walked that path. My fist grow I didn’t have no one to ask questions for help, your way ahead of me. I think I killed about 20 seeding trying to figure it out.

3 Likes

@Momtomask She’s glowing my friend, full of life. Beautiful pic

2 Likes

Can you post the Walmart organic medium.

Betsy morning shoot with a new phone so camera is so much better

1 Like