2' x 2.5' x 7' Gorilla Tent

Can I grow 2 plants Hydroponic in a 2’ x 2.5’ x 7’ Gorilla Tent? And What’s the Best LED lighting I should use?

Yes and not sure… don’t run LEDs… :grin:

:v::sunglasses:

Why Not LED Light?

I’m old school… really old school… :grin:
I dont see the benefits of running LEDs at the moment… I see alot of good stuff… but I’m going to stick with what I know for now… guaranteed results… :grin:
@dbrn32… can you help a fellow cultivator out… I don’t run LEDs… I say that thay are crap , for now … I’m still looking into them… but I’m still not sure… :grin:
:v::sunglasses:

I think LED is the new way to go. And I want to try it. Not sure about the Wats.

When I was 21, I started a Hydro setup with 4’ Floresents. The plants started and grew amasing. But I scewed it up when I had to move. LED is cheep on electric. I want to stay with it. It’s the new tech.

I flower with HPS and use LEDs earlier in veg and seedling phase- I have a little 45w guy for seedlings and very Early growth and a 280w (600w eq) blurple for veg and early flowering stretch. They cover a 2x2 space for me.

Lots of folks on this site will direct you to HLG quantum boards for LED as the best.