2 weeks in, just want to sell my light

I started my first grow on 8/2. Don’t seem to be going well. I am a very structured person and I love to learn but for every way that I read to do anything involved in this, there are a dozen conflicting ways. I am not a stupid person; I’m a Director for one of the largest hospital systems in upstate but this makes me feel like an idiot. I do not enjoy “rolling the dice” or guess work. Seems like a lot of luck involved and that never works for me.

I have a 2 week old LG 600Rspec. Paid 700 for it would like to get 500.

1 Like

Why would you sell a great light if your having problems with your grow I doubt its that light

1 Like

I’m sure you didn’t get there by quitting. The hardest part is getting the plant to grow past a seedling. You don’t need a lot of light, food or water. The plant needs warmth, moisture and light and it will grow. Keep trying until you get it. Don’t give up before you have a real need for that fancy light.

11 Likes

My father used to say if at first you don’t succeed try and try again

2 Likes

Yur a director for mhvs? Asking for a friend

1 Like

Much bigger system.

1 Like

Make my medical bills go bye bye :joy:

3 Likes

That’s only 13 days

Lol come on man get back on the horse

You have come to the right place …start a grow journal and people will help !!

There are hours and hours of grow journals of others just like you giving up and are now harvesting their own buds …because of the 180 the fine members and experienced growers of this forum helped them pull off !!

Don’t give up

2 Likes

Don’t give up it will all come togather.
And if your in St Lawrence County some help with my bill would be great​:wink::wink::rofl:

1 Like

Maybe you guys should hook him up with some clones barter those bills :rofl:

2 Likes

Copy and pasted from a previous post:

I was raised by thinkers. Grandma and grandpa taught, Dad was an engineer. The thing is, with this, you have to do it and learn from your mistakes. I have a couple of extra clones and I practice on them. I make a mistake and have some reveg, I learn what it takes to make the best of that bad situation.

You have to break an egg to make an omelet. Sometimes you’re gonna break a branch. Tape it up and learn…

4 Likes

Well said. Never would of learned what I have past few months without this forum. Literally every day learning something new. Awesome group of people on here.

5 Likes

Totally agree !!! I honestly can’t wait until I know enough to help others out too !!

4 Likes

Don’t give up. Start with fewer plants, 1-2 is plenty to deal with until you get your feet under you.

There are no one size fits all with growing. We all try, listen, learn, and adjust to find or way.

If you’re not in for that journey and want to sell the light you’ll have to go elsewhere as there is no sharing of personal info on this site.

6 Likes

I am in my second outdoor grow and feel good about the way things are going. I am scared shitless to start indoor growing. It seems like there is so much more to remember than food and water as it s with outdoor grows. You are in the right place to learn. Everyone on this forum is helpful and I feel really want us newbies to excell. Don’t give up. Help with my med bills I live in CNY.

1 Like

People make it too damn complicated you can’t follow everybody’s advice pick a few to follow and ask questions don’t freak out every time there’s a tiny blemish or a funny looking leaf. Sure sometimes it’s luck good or bad that makes or breaks a grow. A lot of things in life are like that. If we all went through life counting on luck instead of good planning, research and hard work we’d all be poor and bitter.

10 Likes

this is probably my favorite post of the day.

6 Likes

You should turn the power down to probably 75% or less when they are seedlings that’s too much light when they’re that small

2 Likes

Thats my goal as well. For now its learn,learn, and keep learning. Good luck and hop onto my journal if you like.PR first real grow and 2x4 grand opening

2 Likes