2 week auto’s leaf change help please

Hello! So I checked my girls out today and noticed that out of no where one of them has something going on on the leaves, any help would be appreciated!!
PH 5.9, ppm’s are good. Nute change 3 days ago

I wouldn’t worry right away. It almost looks like water may have gotten on the leaves. Just watch and see if it continues and make sure not to get leaves wet when lights are on. You can feel free to tag me if the leaves get any worse.

2 Likes

I’m with Cali on this one. Looks like an exception, not the rule. Keep an eye on her and the nearby plants - be mindful of water droplets especially if you’re using nutrients when you add water to the res. Nute water burn can look pretty gnarly.

1 Like

@Caligurl @Graysin thank you both very much for the input and replies!!
Seems so far so good! I’ll definitely keep in mind about trying to avoid getting any nutes on the leaves. I think they may have gotten toasty as I had some temporary foil down to light block until I wrapped the tops in panda film!
Growing pretty well I think!

@Graysin @Caligurl if I could quickly bother either one of you, I’ve got a question about one of these poor girls. No matter what I do she isn’t growing or even looking healthy tbh. I’ve still got it on a pretty mild nute dose. As far as I can see everything checks out, ph & ppm wise.

1 Like

That picture sucked, here we go

1 Like

As far as I can see she looks hungry but I have to refer to someone else as I know nothing about hydro…

@Graysin?

1 Like

Ah no worries! I did just top her off this morning. So maybe tomorrow I’ll see some improvements. She is so far behind the others :laughing:

2 Likes

Looks like she may just be hungrier than the rest.

@Chrisr36 how long are her roots compared to the others?
Also what are the PPMs you keep em at?

1 Like

@Graysin first picture is of girl Z, the runt.
Second is of the chunky girl A next to her

1 Like

Not sure if my handwriting is all that legible heh, but Did change couple days ago, with 4 gallons and a light feed. Ppm’s were 345 ph even 6.
Just using flora trio, cal mag, hydro guard

1 Like

Lower her water level 2 inches. She’s not reaching her roots out for the water because she’s already getting too much.

Re: the PPMs: bump it to 500 for everyone. :v:

2 Likes

Perfect! Much appreciated, I’ll pull some out and she how she fairs.
And ok on the PPMs. I just couldn’t tell if she was hungry for more or less haha. Your insight is appreciated @Graysin
I’ll pull out a gallon, and exchange with a fresh new gallon with some nutes to raise ppm.
Well I mean a bit less then a gallon so I can make room between root and net pot :smile:

2 Likes

:joy: perfect

2 Likes

Hey!!! Congratulations on the VMOM!!! You are awesomeness wrapped up in fantasticalness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::nerd_face::star_struck::sunglasses::partying_face::blossom::sunflower::sun_with_face::rainbow:

2 Likes

Thanks Cali :joy::v: I appreciate it. Just doing what I can.

2 Likes

@Graysin

If I ever go to the Dark Side and decide to go hydro, I’m tagging you Bud!
:laughing:

And @Caligurl !!! Fer sure!!

3 Likes

The dark side! You hear that @HappyHydroGrower @nodurxshn ? may the force be with you all. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hydro is growing on EZ Mode once you get over the trials of beginner whoopsies.

2 Likes

you step over that threshold i promise you will find it very difficult to go back to soil, hydro is a speedrun compared to soil. i started in hydro and im just finally doing my first soil run …i hate it lol mother nature can keep the dirt :slight_smile: after this soil run i will never be playin in the dirt again unless i own like 50 acres and wanna get serious

3 Likes

LOL graysin it most definitely is the dark side of growing

2 Likes