2 Strains with growing problems

Guess post #3 was missed by Cheesemaker…lol

1 Like

no, why… he says there he has spider mites and asks what is wrong with his plants… and all replies after that only adress the spider mites issue and nobody addresses what is wrong with the plants. The spider mites are not the cause for the plants to be like this… or?

(but to be honest i find this kind of forum structure quite hard to overview/navigate, i liked it at first but i am not so sure anymore)

Well firstly, please don’t take offence…most of us just joke around a little here and there with each other.
Second…He said he had mites and was using a (possibly toxic) spray that could harm a person and it very well could have been the cause of leaf issues as well…so we gave alternative things/recipes to try instead and a little description of our own current and past similar issue(s).
Well off to see how my girls are this morning…l8r all.

The pictures sure do look like damage from spider mites to me.
They feed on the leaves and eventually kill them turning them brown and yellow and curly and stuff
Could also be other things in combination but spider mites will do a lot of damage to the leaves like in his pics and if not gotten under control will kill the plant