2 Rando Bagseed Rocky Start

Was just reading that Kush strains are VERY Nitrogen sensitive…maybe this is another sign it is the Critical OG auto?

1 Like

Direct air from your fan can also cause tips to curl before they ‘burn’…also remember the adjustments/changes you make now, will only reflect in your newest growth in a week or more …keep at it…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Good call…so if they aren’t coming out curled and that starts as the leaves fan out…might be an indicator that it’s the fan and not the N?

Can be…N toxic has very dark green leaves and a pronounced claw… you don’t…that’s why @repins12 is shooting for something else…Im just adding to the possible cause…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Claw still there and it could be the fan…but whatever it is, she’s seems okay with it. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Been forever…sorry for no updates. Been a long nerve-wracking move so far…but the girl seems mighty happy! I’ve been following Humboldts Secret recommendations, mostly toward the mid to high end of it and watering about a half gallon every other day. Thinking of cutting nutes after her next feed, and then cutting all water in a couple weeks. We’ll see how she progresses though.
Without further ado, here she is today in all her glory!

Let me know if you fine folks see any issues. Not terribly worried about the funky leaves currently, just sayin. Thanks all and sorry again for the lapse. @Arrow @Covertgrower @Dagao22 @repins12 @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @AZIrish @Davyg

6 Likes

Looking good brother… I would step back on the nutes a bitty… what’s your runoffs like?..:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I’ve stopped testing, and until recently all was good other than some clawing…but to be honest I stopped really measuring the nutes going in and got lazy during the past few weeks with the move. I’ve been patiently waiting for plumbers to come replace a tub and will have to just turn everything off for a day+ and so I’ve got boxes stacked in front of the tent and the nutes, and both are bitch to get too…(they’re behind the boxes)

Before the boxes it was much easier…
But really what I’m saying is “blah blah blah I got lazy…now there are for sure burnt tips and I’m most likely over feeding.” Think I will water down the next feed to half potency and then water the rest of the way till close and then just no water and dry out in the dirt, then cut and hang.

2 Likes

Gotcha…keep her hidden…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

:notes: Gotta keep em separated :notes: The plumbers and the plants, that is…in an apartment and all. :sunglasses: :facepunch:

3 Likes

Covert style!

1 Like

Other than the obvious issues with those lower leaves she’s looking great. Bit of camouflage and concealment going on there @HammrTime. Bit of a pain but sometimes needs must. My neighbour looked straight at one of my Northern lights that I had forgotten was there. I got the strangest of looks but I just smiled innocently at him, asked if he wanted a coffee and steered him towards the house :man_facepalming::scream::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah looking frosty already. Going to be yum!

1 Like

Haha oops…he’ll be back over in a month asking for a nugget to go with his coffee, I’m sure. haha
Hoping to harvest her a couple weeks before Christmas, so I can pass out some gifts!

2 Likes

Yessir…apt living :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m hoping so, some of the bigger fan leaves are even getting frosty towards the base near the leaf stem…smells soooo dank too. Carbon filter is fantastic, can’t smell anything with the tent closed, maybe a kinda sweet smell(nothing like a sweet bud smell though) and then I open the tent and get punched in the face with deliciousness!:facepunch:

What sucks is I’m going to have to unplug everything while the plumbers are here, as the closet has no power in it and I’m running the plug from just out the door…in the bathroom. So I’m hoping that doesn’t hurt her too much. It’ll probably end up being two days everything turned off. Although my schedule is on at night and off in the afternoon

No worries, I’ve been there before. Renting sucks in general.

2 Likes

We’re renting and have to have foundation repairs done. Not looking forward to that!

1 Like

I gave him a really benign smile like a minister :man_facepalming::rofl::rofl:. Completely threw him :scream::rofl:

1 Like