2 Rando Bagseed Rocky Start

I’d be more worried of getting zipporooski off it homie haha

1 Like

I don’t see how I’d get nothing from it…I’ll smoke the whole damn plant to get something from it at the end if I have to. Lol

2 Likes

Here’s the potential auto today

5 Likes

And from what I think I’m seeing…the potential male. Hope I’m wrong

3 Likes

Idk give it a bit more but u might be right about that one bud

1 Like

Yeah… It’s got almost no smell to it either to go along with what’s looking like a set of balls. I plan on waiting a few more days. We’ll see. I’m moving this weekend, so I don’t know it will make it back in the tent afterwards. Only a 2x2 and like 150 watts of light in there anyways. Probably better to let the “flowering“ plant have it all.
The second I said it about it when I broke the stalk, I knew I spoke it into existence.

3 Likes

Male or no male, those babies look super healthy. Nice job your doing with them buddy :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you! I really appreciate that…constantly second guessing everything I’m doing, so that’s good hear. :facepunch: :coffee:

3 Likes

Just watered about 2-3 hours before pics. Half gallon 6.5Ph water, Humboldts Golden Tree, CalMag, Humboldts Sweet and Sticky.
Here’s our lonely little lady…

5 Likes

And her big bastard brother has been relegated to the porch.

5 Likes

He’s on death row and looks like he knows it :man_facepalming::skull::skull::joy:

2 Likes

That sunshine hit him this morning and he perked up…I may save a pollen sac or two, so he may get a last minute pardon. But we’ll see.

7 Likes

In her new home.

Now that’s she’s inside…temps below 80, staying around 78 with lights on. But now my humidity is the other way and only at 48. Will 78f with 48 RH be okay going into week 3 of flower? @Covertgrower @Arrow @repins12 @Davyg @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @Dagao22
Just a few pics of her now that she’s in her now home.

Feeling a bit dry, but will water/feed tomorrow…I’m exhausted from the move so far.

8 Likes

She looks happy, happy, happy :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

Looks great man if ur concerned about the RH get a small humidifier u can get them cheap

1 Like

That’s where my RH and temp sit most of the time and I don’t get much of a problem so should be ok

3 Likes

Not seeing anything wrong…looks good to me …:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Then I’ll just keep letting her do her thing.
Watered/Fed last night with Humboldts A+B, Sweet & Sticky, Flower Booster(first dose), silica, and Golden Tree following week 3 of Flower on their schedule.

Dark time pics with flash. Cant get rid of the claw tips…I cut way back on nitrogen the last two waterings and it had no impact. Anywho, off to continue moving shit. :facepunch::beers:

3 Likes

How much cal mag are you using??? :v:t4:

2 Likes

Couple ml every other watering…sometimes not at all for a few in a row and it’s a 2-0-0. I was thinking that too, but I don’t think I use enough for that to be the case.

1 Like