2 Rando Bagseed Rocky Start

Yea u can but by the time it’s that far u might not wanna do anymore LST just let her stretch cuz during the stretch she will almost double in size

1 Like

200+ watts in a 2x2 in a warm climate will probably be difficult from a btu perspective. But you can certainly give it a shot if you feel inclined.

1 Like

I sware I won’t say it again BUT damaged leaves say 50% or more can be cut off. It will not harm it in any way in is beneficial spending vital nutes repairing leaves beyond repair. All be it a minute amount but strictly an educational rant. LoL You also can remove a couple top leaves allowing light penetration but your gonna be doing a light defol soon anyways after the flip.

2 Likes

You happy now…? :laughing:

5 Likes

So I potted up the broken girl, she’s not looking great and I’m hoping she just needs a little more room for the roots. Not too bad, but seems as though it was getting crowded.

2 Likes

And I’ve decided I’m not gonna worry about her top anymore and decapitated her. 4 nice shoots on there though.

4 Likes

You decapitated her for real. That wound was healing up nicely I thought. Knuckling up on ya?? You should get tops if you cut her top off clean maybe even just at her knuckle. Not sure of it’s just a healed wound now …

1 Like

If the top was still green you could clone it too

2 Likes

Idk if she was really healing that well…but either way, it’s a weight off my shoulders.
I’m just gonna go to pretending that one is just sitting in the corner again, like I did to it in the beginning. Seems I do better when I do NOTHING to them. :joy:

Here’s the break before the cut.

2 Likes

I don’t know that the half that shriveled was gonna reconnect, didn’t seem like it was wanting to.

1 Like

No harm no foul. What works for you is the right way…

3 Likes

Very wise words brother @LoCoRock

1 Like

Does anyone have experience with this Humboldts Secret lineup?
Also…is the Golden Tree supposed smell like raw sewage?

2 Likes

And a pic or three of the tortured bush…I’m really liking the look and smell of it. All 5 point leaves still on it, any strain info I could glean from that?

3 Likes

Buds are coming in nice…

:smirk:

2 Likes

Couple pics of the girls too…hope that’s supposed to be plural. Still no sign on the tall one.

1 Like

Found you and set to watching. Tag me if you’re looking for me otherwise I will end up wandering off @HammrTime :man_facepalming::sunglasses:

1 Like

Awesome thanks man, will do! :beers:

1 Like

Kinda looks like one big foxtail

1 Like

Haha that’s my basil bush

Trained her extensively while the seeds were germinating and seedlings sprouting :joy:
Finally got tired of tying her down, picking off the flowers, and topping her.

2 Likes