2 Rando Bagseed Rocky Start

Those are pistils fo shizzle nizzle…
AND lol I’ve seen some beasts grown in solo cups but lol yes rootbound will cause some unhappy plants. It’s absolutely necessary to up pot outta that 1 gal. unless you are on top of your shit silly like.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve had pistils on her for awhile now…but they seem to bunching at the tops now. Is it in actual flower mode though or just still spitting out pistils? Cause if I got an auto…that’s be interesting and maybe I shouldn’t have beaten up so much lol

If your light schedule is right then it’s just pre flour…lol flower… i got the giggles over that one…

1 Like

Haha so preflour huh…:joy:
so here’s the super duper rookie question.
What kind of yield (ballpark) could I expect if I wait till say Sunday and flip when the broken one is back to better health in a 3 gal fabric pot?
I know it’s super dependent on a bunch of stuff, but just a guesstimate…

1 Like

1 - 2 Oz’s … If all goes well. Assume it’s going to almost double in size and she isn’t a joke of a plant… congrats. I’m being sincere and I’m a smartass so that’s how I say you’ve done much better than many a ppl that come in here ask 2 questions about “|why isn’t this growing” and never see them again

2 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate it. Sure seems like a joke compared to some of y’all’s(wow that’s really the right way to do that…okay I guess) amazing plants.
I kinda want to get 2-3 off of them, so I may wait one more week or so and see where I’m at then. I don’t wanna grow for 3-4 months to smoke for 1-2 weeks :joy:

Yo hammer time, you should remove the large fan leaves that are resting in the soil. Just pinch them off close to the stalk.

Good rule of thumb, remove all the Ds thats dead, dying ir diseased. Then remove for structure and ventilation. The vegging plant will aggressively replace the lost material with new vegitative growth and your plant will be healthier for it

Yeah, I’m gonna go get those dried up leaves off, I was just waiting on those until I gave it a chance to recover from breaking the main stem.

1 Like

After taking those pics of the preflours :joy:(every time now, if I remember) and probably sucking the soul out of her smelling her…I can still smell it like 30+ mins later. Strong lemon and skunk with some sweet gas hints… Either that or the neighbors are gonna be asking questions soon

1 Like

I would have to agree with the above. Sound advice given :+1:

1 Like

Yeah man u seem to be doing everything right u would be shocked how fast they can pop back sometimes just don’t ever over worry as long as u keep them happy they will make u happy :blush:

2 Likes

Is this a good deal y’all? Seems better than the “300w” blurple I’ve got…

@dbrn32 I know you know your lights. Haha
Thanks all!

Thanks man, yeah it seems the top has pushed up an inch or a bit more since the break so I think I’m coating now. I’m seeing what I hope aren’t the beginnings of balls though…only time will tell. All the branching is staggered, so I thought I’d see sex by now. :man_shrugging:

Seems like a decent light for $60. Would really depend on what you expect from it.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of adding it to the 125 true watt blurple in the 2x2 for flowering…my temps are already hard to control, but the weather is coming down a bit and I should hopefully be moving shortly and taking it inside out of a hot garage.

How should I go about trimming this and lst before flip? There are a lot of leaves overlapping and it’s just a mess.
Thinking Sunday flip or next weekend…depending on…whether I can wait or not I guess lol.

2 Likes

Don’t trim her bud ok… just do some tucking and LSTing if u don’t need to cut why bother… ur good for now when u do the training it will open it up alot more so u can tuck and hide the leaves better :wink: best of luck my friend

2 Likes

Okay. Lst can still be done in the 1st week or two of flower, during stretch too right?
I think I’m going to have to release the edge ones and then pull them back down when long/tall enough to clear the edges of the pot.

1 Like

And thank you for all the help good sir. :facepunch::beers:

1 Like