2 Rando Bagseed Rocky Start

Loosen up that wire she’ll need room or it’ll cut into her like it did underneath.

2 Likes

This is silly talk it’s just a weed, go with your gut

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: so true. Like you say, it’s easy to “care too much”

3 Likes

It’s pretty loose, it hasn’t cut anything yet…that “cut” is where it snapped.

2 Likes

I added a bit more honey this morning as it either sucked up what I put on or it melted away. The latest is pic is just before I added a little dab to it.

1 Like

Tape it up with e tape…and leave her alone…:wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Yea I would listen to @Arrow man he is the growing guru for mainlining and manifold techniques he would know best what to do with a damaged main stem or any part of the plant for that matter haha :rofl: but really just tape her up and u will see in a few days she will be perking right back up brother :muscle::+1:

1 Like

Seems like it. Yeah I found the smallest bit of e tape in a corner of the garage and slapped it on her. Won’t be touching it again for a couple days…well I may have to water tomorrow, but won’t be inspecting the break, unless it’s obviously not doing well. Definitely slowly losing the bigger fan leaves, but the top growth still seems okay.

3 Likes

Lights on in 2 hours…Should I put that monster leaf out of its misery or see what happens?

I would just wait leave it be for now and give it time to heal if it looks bad after it’s healed then u can remove it otherwise it still helps with light absorbing

3 Likes

I second. I would let her recover for sure before doing anything else besides maybe her regular water.

2 Likes

Just watered both girls. Full watering for the bush, a lite watering for the broken girl.

For the broken girl, I haven’t done anything other than turn her and water her since the fix. I can’t tell if progress is happening or not. Seems like the top is still okay, but the side shoots are definitely catching up now. The big dying fan leaf has died much more…but the stem for it seems to have “stood up” and is not flopped over the pot anymore. Kinda worried I saw the beginning of balls on one node, not sure if I got a pic of it though. I swear if I’ve worried so hard about some dude, I’m gonna be pissed. Probably just tuck in the garden out back and never look at it again lol.

The tortured bush has just been chugging along slowly creeping across the soil. She’s only about 3 inches tall, but about 10 inches wide. She kinda looks like she’s flowering, though lighting has never changed. Now that I think about it new leaf/node growth has slowed…:thinking: Auto from bagseed possible? Some pics to come…

3 Likes

Sounds good!!! It’s a good start. Even without pictures is still probably give her a couple more days.

1 Like

Here’s the broken girl(I sure as hell hope so) today at lights on, just a bit after some water.

1 Like

My tortured little bush at light on after water…stalk pics are before water btw

Is she flowering? I get the pistols all around the different nodes…but groups at most tops? Also seems leaf growth has slowed.

1 Like

Pics in natural light will help if you want any opinions. The purple just makes it hard for any honest ideas.

2 Likes

That makes sense…I’ll snap a few here in a min. :+1:

Alright, here’s what I got…
Tortured bush, flowering?

Broken girl, hows she looking to you guys?

1 Like

You can take off them 2 leaves that are shriveled up looks like maybe even showing some calcium def. Do you feed cal mag and test pH . If pH is low it won’t take up calcium which is absorbed around 6.4 -7 pH

1 Like

Yeah, I’m giving cal/mag and ph going in is at 6.8.
Do you think she could actually be needing more root space? She’s in a 1 gallon, 6” pot.

Oh and what’s your take on whether the bush plant is flowering?

1 Like