2 Rando Bagseed Rocky Start

Please keep helping me…I’m sure I’ll need it. :pray: :laughing:
@Dagao22 @Covertgrower @Arrow @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @repins12
And everyone else who’d like to tag along and help. Thanks all, love this community.

7 Likes

I think one of those pictures needs some info removed. @Covertgrower

3 Likes

Looking pretty good @HammrTime. Just remember to learn and definitely be patient bud.

2 Likes

I don’t seem to be able to edit it…

3 Likes

Correct. I believe covert is able to fix that or maybe @dbrn32

3 Likes

I’m set to watching. Gonna tag along, that is, if you don’t mind :v:

5 Likes

Looks like the mods got it! Good luck bud.

3 Likes

I’m gonna set to watch this thread to brother and ur good u did everything u should have to fix ur lil one :wink:

1 Like

She is not happy this morning…

2 Likes

You know I’m here…:wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Hey @HammrTime! I’ll tag along if that’s ok?

Why they go droopy? :frowning: Overwatering? or have you just recently adjusted their environment? I’m not saying I have the answer, just interested to see what might have caused it.

CJ. :v:

2 Likes

I snapped the main stem a little more than in half last night…:disappointed:

1 Like

And yeah, for sure tag along and witness all my follies! :joy:

2 Likes

Ohhhh, I see… Ouch :face_with_head_bandage:
Apologies, I was actually reading that thread but didn’t realise that was you there too! I’ve read so many threads I just forget who posts what :see_no_evil:

Oh mate, I hope she pulls through. I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for ya! :crossed_fingers::pray:

1 Like

I just re-read your post… not sure how I missed this bit… :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I’m hoping…but getting less confident by the hour.
Lost a big ole solar panel so far and the break doesn’t look too great. The fan leaf up top on the left is gone now, was drying up on the plant.

3 Likes

Is that wound still closed with honey?..:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I’d just make sure the light is a good enough distance and she’s a bit moist and just give her at least a couple days honestly. Sometimes you can care too much.

2 Likes

Oh nooooooo… :sob:

I’ve never done it myself but wondering if you can you take a clone from it and continue with that instead? :thinking:

Is it possible to salvage the bottom half?

1 Like

Loosen up that wire she’ll need room or it’ll cut into her like it did underneath.

2 Likes