2 questions - why not flowering yet and did I prune too much?

Hi folks I am hoping to get thoughts on my grow please.

Not an experienced grower, only grow autos in grow tent.

Tent includes, humidifier (around 40%), CO2 bags, fan and light. Feeling nutrifiels nutes.

This plant is a Northern Lights auto. Seeds dropped start of August and still not flowering?

1 Like

Poof, gone🤔

7th August

1 Like

I like they natural pest control👍Whomp whomp, so no one thinks I’m loony there was a chicken up there😉

1 Like

Haha I didn’t mean to upload the photo of the chooks!!!

1 Like

Shoulda left it, we dig yard birds

3 Likes

19th August

1 Like

6 Likes

30th August

2 Likes

Thanks buddy😍

1 Like

30th September

2 Likes

11th October

Post hair cut, did I go too hard?

Love yo hear your thoughts please :v:

It looks like it’s begun flower. Give this a fill out and let’s see who will help ya with the Autos. They are sensitive lil (female dogs). And I haven’t went down that road ever.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Otigin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

1 Like
  1. Indoor or outdoor? - indoor, grow tent, 2 plants
  2. Otigin of seeds? ILGM, Northetn Lights auto
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower? Auto
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? Tap water, tested and supply to plants between 5.6-6 PH
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain. - canna professional, coco soil
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used. Nutrifield nutes
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate. Using LED 24/7
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night? 25 degrees Celsius
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night? 40% consistently
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? Yes
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No? Yes CO2 bags x 2
1 Like

Good work buddy, 2 things I see right off…what led light are you using? And ya gotta let them girls sleep a little. Flip to an 18/6 light schedule
Let me go find some auto growers, I’ll be back

2 Likes

Not sure where I read it but somewhere it said autos you can go 24/7. I feel that is about to be blown up!!!

Technically you can run autos 24/7, with photos to till flip. But like I said , every living thing needs a break here and there.
@MeEasy @Budz @Nicky @Not2SureYet @kellydans @Myfriendis410 are a couple I can think of. May not be awake yet so give everyone some time to see this. I’ll check back to see if your getting the help ya need🤘 plants look pretty good to me

6 Likes

Legend thank you!
What are the chop I gave her, not to aggressive?

1 Like