2 plants in a 4x8 10 week cycle

T-40 days

1 Like

What is your countdown based on?

1 Like

Thank You for calling me on it. I was wrong ,its 40 days “2 days short of 6 weeks”
I just go by when tent get flipped 12/12 counting down 9 weeks. I know its not perfect but my plants sit in the dark for maybe 2-3 days once I start cutting them down. " how long it take me to trim 36 oz"
Plus next week is their last for any nitrogen, 4 weeks without. So everything needs to be on time

1 Like

I understand. I wasn’t calling you out was just curious how you figured out to the day

1 Like

I just go by the feed chart. I have a microscope but for the last two years really don’t use it.I had a problem last run but this tent is normally a growing machine and everything is really standard from grow to grow.

Same strain? I love your scrog it’s beautiful and buddy. Don’t fix what isn’t broken right :blush:

1 Like

Durban poison and small plants GSC. I think the GSC is a descendant of Durban Poison.
And I don’t know why but the scrog is to high, going to have problems.
Thanks

Is this two or four plants?

This is about 2 weeks ago
They were just little and only vegged 1 week before I flipped to 12/12

Maybe 5-6 weeks old

1 Like

Wow this makes me really want to try this. I have a 4x8 tent and I could do a comparison grow one side blurples other side qb build. I’ve never grown a photo but if I have a good supply of smoke I’ll try it. I have some seeds (freebies)cheese and Bruce banger that’ll be my next indoor grow.

2 Likes

I have 2x288 QB’s in middle, bud’s always look bigger but once you start untangling the plant the buds pretty much the same size.
Think 38 days to go

4 Likes

Nice canopy!

1 Like

Pulled the GSC and think I seeded my tent again.
Planted 2 Master Kush today. ILGM

2 Likes

MK seeds already above ground

2 Likes

About 4x5.5 plant, going smaller next grow

3 Likes

Added dbl.fan underneath to get more air

1 Like

Wicked awesome! (in my best boston accent)

1 Like

Plants smashed in there, thinking i’ll flip plants the first day in flower tent on the MKU seedling. Cant get airflow. I should have pruned a lot more

Flower these in 3 weeks more and see how bit they get anyway

Getting sidetracked with making cartridge oil I haven’t really payed attention to my tents

Able to make them now using zero fillers

3 Likes

Sooo…how’d everything turn out?

1 Like

Seems like pulling the QB 260 out of the tent fixed the hermie problem.