2 plant tent and light kit online

Geez man

1 Like

So my hlg counselor, :laughing:, says 28 inch up to 20% seedling, 18 inch up to 50% veg, and 24 inch up to 100% power for flower. Plus or minus your plants needs and reaction. General guide he says if anyone curious. Basically what we figured? Heres the pics of controller cables, hard to see but the way they have the different flaps configured, light proof i say. Was pretty hard really to fish them thru there. One is power coming from fan to smart panel, other is temp and humidity probe. Greg says Monday he will offer up some more lamp tips. Of course I will pass on. Anyone reading, this is pertaining to the hlg 350r Diablo. I like saying that! :laughing:

like where cables enter from outside, is way above where they come in to the inside.

6 Likes

I topped my autos with no issues

3 Likes

If anyone has better configuration ideas, please don’t be scared to say! As far as the entire build in general. As plants progress, surely changes will be inevitable. I feel like I did ok considering the mass of wires and cords and cables I had earlier. Im kind of a neatnick as will show throughout. Good and bad maybe.

2 Likes

Thanks for the clarification it was needed :grinning:. What kind of training you going to do? Where is the auto from? The sour diesel I grew stayed short with super dense buds. You have a sweet setup and I look forward to following along. I just added an ac infinity fan and controller tonight. So much quieter then my other 6” fan.
What are you growing in soil or coco?

4 Likes

We seem to be ending this topic I started with a bang! Good times ahead with all I hope. My wife keeps asking if im done up here yet! She in for a surprise as she hadn’t been in here since the 2x2!

2 Likes

I guess when the time comes, ill figure exactly where to go training wise. Both auto and photo. Obviously auto will be first at bat for training.

3 Likes

Running an auto and a photo side by side can be done of course no issues, I Geuss it would depend on what your goal of the grow is.
To put them up against each other or to keep them. The same height etc? To have them flower at the same time?

The easiest method is to drop the photo a week or two before the auto then run them both on 18/6 until the auto is 4 weeks old, then flip the lights to 12/12.
FIM’ing an auto is easy and yeilds well, try to avoid aggressive training or bending until you have grown the strain before.

3 Likes

Wow, some activity on my first semi journal. Cool!

2 Likes

I know this is old but does it really keep the light from coming in? was looking to buy some today

1 Like

It worked great. No light, but still have air flow. I custom made to fit the vents on tent, and got some velcro from ace. Pics of them on this journal somewhere. No sewing involved as the velcro stuck to the material like a champ.

3 Likes

I went to see what you guys were talking about. I didn’t notice that. I have some real heavy duty velcro. I am going to snag this idea for hanging a few things too :grin:

3 Likes

I looked too and could not figure it out either

1 Like

Funny looking back at this aye!

1 Like

Woah, holy flashback Batman

1 Like

Like looking at a school yearbook. But it really wasn’t that long ago.

@ConcreteBudz how correct you were back in april!

2 Likes

Lol now you are a pro

2 Likes

Far from it, but much improved I feel. Funny we are chatting back here again. Not sure if you were in on it while active?

Hahahaha right!!!

1 Like