2 plant tent and light kit online

@Low
I guess I got the driver that does that, I think that means isn’t a mean well? Something like that

1 Like

@Mr_Wormwood
Not entirely sure TBH.

Just powered her up for first time. Yes, the first notch is nothing, so im liking the chart here. At least till I get a meter. You still haven’t made a suggestion on meter. Tell you what, that lamp, turned up, is bright!! For now, till I get the glasses, wearing sunglasses and not looking directly at it. Should be moving into tent tonight!!

3 Likes

Yeah bill ward is pretty good he grows some impressive plants himself with Mars hydros too

2 Likes

The kill a watt is tried and true.

https://www.amazon.com/P3-International-P4460-Electricity-Monitor/dp/B000RGF29Q/ref=mp_s_a_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=watt+meter&qid=1624742516&sr=8-16

https://www.amazon.com/P3-P4330-Kill-Surge-Protector/dp/B004OG94VW/ref=mp_s_a_1_30?dchild=1&keywords=watt+meter&qid=1624742545&sr=8-30

https://www.amazon.com/Electricity-Monitor-Consumption-Analyzer-Monitoring/dp/B08LD53F3P/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?dchild=1&keywords=watt+meter&qid=1624742592&sr=8-6

2 Likes

Now how does that integrate with the timer?

1 Like

For my set up I have a 10 gauge wire plugged into the watt meter.
From here I have extensions from the watt meter out. Where everything else plugs in.
I like to measure watts in totality. However if you are ONLY using it for the light, plug the timer directly into the meter.

1 Like

Playing electrician/cable guy at the moment. Routing, organizing, and securing.

1 Like

I’m in the process of reconfiguring my grow area. But you can see how I have mine for the time being…

20amp circuit-10 gauge cord to watt meter- out to 3 power strips; 48”, and 2 4”x4”- the longer strip is where I also have individual timers, and plenty of plug ins for fans, and things I may add on.

4 Likes

There are more than a few good auto growers in here. :grin: I always forget just who when I try and think of who. I know @Nicky @GreenJewels and @Capt.Cola @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 come to m mind fast. There are a lot I am over looking too. They will come to me once I hit post :laughing:

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag bro. I’m trying to get these autos figured out lol. I read up a little bit and saw sour diesel as a plant? Also noticed a few clean electrical set ups. 10 gauge is some serious wire! I’ll try and get a little more caught up.

4 Likes

So to everyone who got tagged, @pr is looking for the best method for running an auto and photo side by side in the same run. Any tips tricks?

3 Likes

Will start journal tonight/tomorrow and let all know what’s happening! Thanks for your time today. Heres a preview of journal, 24 hrs germ mk photos. Mango kush.

5 Likes

I would start the auto first. So it gets a little more light. I have ran autos on a 12/12 from the start and the autos still did well. :grin: Those look to be off to a nice start

4 Likes

Guess too late now. Taking SD auto bean from water cup to germ cup this evening. Obviously trying to make things difficult i guess! Im new so…also, my bud from that hermie is surprisingly good. Fluffy, but good. That plant had an awful grow environment till the last, 2 months? Learned a lot though.

1 Like

It will work out. I was shown that my first real grow. I was constantly changing the light schedule. Water and nutes. opening the door during the night hours for pictures and to show a few friends lol And they still finished nice.

4 Likes

Close to opening for business. Couple details left. May well be my last post on this very diverse topic I started when I joined!! We hardly stuck to the topic. :laughing:

6 Likes

I’m diggin the accessories, are those pvc risers?

Edit

Also if it’s not to much of an ask, can you get a pic of how those wires for the gauge run through the plate from the inside? Thanks in advance

@pr

Looks good brother! I just had to toss my photo period and now I have to douche my stealth box bad. The plant I brought over from my buddy’s had mites… I’m so mad cause my girls are germing and almost ready to go into pots… but I will get it done. New journal tomorrow for me after I clean and get everything ready

2 Likes

Yes I will! And Greg from hlg just text me some lamp info. Ill write down, and post by tomorrow. He saw the build, and likes it! Yes I made the risers and the end shelves. End shelves till they in the way. I like for the fans.

2 Likes