2 plant tent and light kit online

Well half turn in dimmer, should be roughly 200 Watts. 60 all way down, 340 full power. Way I see it.

1 Like

A quick search here brought me to this. Not 100% sure it’s the same.

1 Like

I wish mine had a nothing setting. Mine does low to high and no actual numbers or percentages to go by :confused:

1 Like

Yep, Pillsbury sent me that, but seems 1 would be 60 as that’s lowest Watts of the 350r. Ill get it all good next couple days. Im impressed you even continued on with me about this! Thanks.

1 Like

It is interesting

2 Likes

@pr
Why wouldn’t I? Lol. Please share the dialed in numbers you are able to get… not a lot of information on the web.

@Mr_Wormwood
I wonder if they’ve changed the drivers?

1 Like

Well im making it difficult by doing an auto as well. In a minute, im taking a SD auto bean out of the water, and into a solo to germ. Glutton for punishment I am!

2 Likes

You think this because I suggested the sp3000 and went with hell’s suggestion for the 350r? LOL no worries there, i suggested the best light with in your original proposed budget. No harm done. :sunglasses::v:t3: I have a dozen different lights from multiple companies.

What auto and what photo? It will complicate your ability to dial in the light, however you could pull it off. Additional training on the photo.

Sour diesel auto? And the photo is?

Mango kush photo. Ive researched and watched bill ward training autos, but how will I differ in training the photos. Was going to research that tonight. Doing an auto just to get a harvest in in a couple months. Ill have my hands full! Ive been trying to get some of these lamp, watt, distance questions to hell, but no response in like 4 days so?

1 Like

I see. Well as long as you research and find what works for you. Just an FYI my 2 autos popped on 3.18 I’m looking at another 4-6 weeks to finish both. Autos don’t always necessarily come in quicker. I’m guessing 4 months at the earliest for mine, but they all differ.

How long do you plan to veg?

1 Like

Veg the photos? 8-10 wks im thinking.

And autos generally will start to flower between 4-6. Plan accordingly!

Also I’m aiming for 8-10 weeks veg, or trying to. The picture I shared is halfway through veg. That’s a 2x4 as well, if you want reference.

No picture? But yeah, I was within minutes of ordering the sp3000. Loved the specs, not that I know but so much. As you know, the hlg thing panned out nicely. I will share all info I get on Monday. That’s not the purpose of our call, but i will surely get all I can. He wants me to call him because he wants to send me tee shirt, led glasses. Hes at cannacon Detroit this weekend, and said to call Monday to remind him to send. Told him im not greedy and that hes already done too much for me. Brand new 350r was nuts. So training of the photos vs autos?? Maybe hell talked you into taking over my circus of questions🤔! Thought I may wear im out. Hope not. Good dude.

2 Likes

You absolutely got a deal on the light! Lol. It’s awesome that hlg is going out of their way to take care of you! :ok_hand:t2::sunglasses:

Today

Progression over the last 30 days, blue dream 2 on left, skywalker og 2 on right… training should be pictured too.

6 Likes

And here’s a comparison of these heavily trained photos side by side the autos

Size reference

4 Likes

Looking good! So training of photos similar to autos? Seem topping applys more to photos? Like i said, looking into the difference later tonight. Im just diving in and hoping for the best. Got to start my journal. Been saying that for days. Just wanted tent to be done done first. Put this in, which I used in my 2x2. Liked it for clip ons etc. If it needs to go for more space down the road, no biggie.

pot risers seem like good idea. We see.

4 Likes

You will have to be a lot more aggressive with the photos, if you are to match the height of the auto. Photos grow faster, and more robust. Autos are just a guessing game. Just try to keep even light distribution, and you should be good. Some autos get 7’ some get 7” lol. Just in case have a plan to raise the auto’s pot to match canopy on the photo.

1 Like

Exactly what hell said last interaction we had. Just messing with dimmer. Has 10 notches so.

1 Like

I will be starting my new journal tonight or tomorrow also. I would talk to the auto experts people who grow them all the time for questions about training with them because autos are DEFINITELY way more touchy than photos but yes you can apply same training techniques you just have to be more careful with autos and what stage there at. @GreenSnek @Not2SureYet grow autos. Photos are more forgiving.

2 Likes

Ive watched bill ward a ton with his auto training. I feel pretty good about it.

2 Likes