2 plant tent and light kit online

lol, i just buy smart plugs and Alexa takes care of mine. for lights, i set On time at 7am. then i have an 7pm OFF and an 11pm off. when i am in veg, i just turn off the 7pm, i always leave the 11pm active.

makes flip, as easy as one click :wink:
(plus i can check them from my phone)

3 Likes

That’s pretty slick!

2 Likes

just grabbed these ones

2 Likes

My cloudlab has a tool pouch inside, which I like. Any items I should not keep in there, like meters etc? Figure gardening tools like snips and stuff are fine. I see some grows with everything but the kitchen sink inside their tent.

1 Like

I’m not sure if they have battery back up but that would be smart

But what about not being 3 prong for ground type plug?

1 Like

Lol wow I basically did almost same thing as you. Those timers done have the third prong on the plug so I can’t use them for my light :neutral_face::person_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

adapter maybe ?

1 Like

Lol :laughing: nahh I just ordered a new one haha. I’ll send those back

Im gearing up. Have pipe cleaners, but wire on hand too. Timer is a beast with 2 ground plugs. Not that I need 2 but. I think ill get a push pin timer too just to have on hand. Waiting for photos to break ground, and sending at least 1 auto for a swim tomorrow.

Still haven’t had time to sit and create new journal, but nothing out of ground yet anyways. Other than my outdoor plants, which may make cameo appearances here and there on indoor journal :laughing:. Gonna be fun, and entertaining I shall make it!

2 Likes

About time to put the one blue cup in a new home. The smallest red cup is 14 days from germ, not sure if its a keeper or not? These are just the last of my bag seed outdoors circuit.

Bout time to refresh the mosquito bits as well. Old bits covered as ive added some black gold here and there.

3 Likes

Wow look how much they have grown! Haha

1 Like

Waiting patiently, like a parent waiting on newborn to arrive, to see my mango kush break ground inside. Ony been a couple days from water soak to solo. Will drop at least one SD auto in water tomorrow, maybe 2.

1 Like

FWIW, big fan of automation as well. I’m using this one. Plugs are individually controllable and the bank of USBs can be controlled (all as one).

Set it up through “Alexa” as well. Been working great so far.

Gosund Smart Power Strip Work… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TS2GZCJ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

It has a timer built in?? @CygnusX1

Or I can shut off each individual outlet?

Yes @pr i will be dropping three more autos tomorrow also

1 Like

Looks like a nice rig if it has a timer.

1 Like

Indeed too bad I just bought one and set it up haha. Are you exhausting your air out the window or right into the room @pr

into room as of now. can easily go out window or skylight though if needed ? Hell must be awol, was hoping for a couple last minute tips. Or he finally had enough of me ! Neo filling in for him though. :+1:

1 Like