2 plant tent and light kit online

Speak of the devil…

@ConcreteBudz !

2 Likes

Woo hoo new tent day. I finally got mine set up(like a week after I got it). Lol

1 Like

Ill have to wait till my hermie outta there, and then sterilize that room. At least I finally have it. Can’t wait to move in!! And decorate with equipment!

1 Like

Wooh wooh!! There you go man! Yeah probably about two weeks and I’ll germinate hopefully a little sooner but doubtful I’m going away for the weekend today so won’t be able to get any work done this weekend sadly. I started germinating one auto from a mix pack I got as freebies with my last order from Artizens. It’s going to replace my outdoor photo that just turned out male. I got few more photos at my buddy’s but yet to check if male or not.

1 Like

Might be perfect timing with my start, which would be cool.

1 Like

Anybody using the more rigid, bendable duct as opposed to the regular soft flex?

1 Like

And last inquire of the day…how many days after dropping a seed would you call it a dud. Like 2 of my outdoor series have been 10 days, no signs of life.

1 Like

I would say it’s a dud. The rigid duct is better. Less restriction. Everyone ops for the other for ease of cutting to size.

1 Like

Was just in lumber store for work, walked by it, picked it up and thought hmm. Im always looking and thinking of options.

It is better, all it takes is tin snips. :ok_hand:t2:

What I meant other day about responses with a box above it was, someone responds to a post that was in the past, and above their response, boxed in, is the post that their response is directed to. If that makes any sense😵

1 Like

Yes you are talking about when someone quotes someone else and it shows where they took that part of the conversation from earlier? Like

Blockquote

??? Or not this @pr

1 Like

Yes we probably will be growing some autos exactly around the same time maybe few days or week tops difference. It will be cool to do an auto grow along side each other. What nutrient line you going to run with again? Sorry stoner brain :man_shrugging:t3::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::exploding_head::crazy_face:

1 Like

yes thats what im talking about ! how to do ? blockqoute?

1 Like

fox farm nutes and cal mag

1 Like

opinions please. i can either put my 2 sf1000 in the new 2x4, or buy one single lamp. whats yalls thoughts if i buy one for it ? hlg 300, sf2000 which probably same as my 2 sf1000, nanolux bar system ive looked at, dont want to skimp, but willing to spend up to 400 ?? Thanks for any suggestions !! tent is 2’ x4’ x 60" tall.

@dbrn32 is a good person to direct this lighting question to i hear. Hint, hint. ID rather have too much light than not enough.

The nanolux is going to depend on how you configure. Going with something like hlg-300L is fairly proven light. I like the chilled tech x3 330 too, but I think is over budget.

2 Likes

That’s the light I just bought @pr the x3 330

1 Like

You would need 3 sf1000 for a 2x4
The hlg 300l is meant for a 3x3 so you probably wouldn’t get ideal coverage.
If you want to use an sf2000 in a 2x4 I would also use an sf1000 next to it. It’s just slightly under powered. As usual I’m going to recommend the
Mars Hydro SP3000 most effective light you can get for the space guaranteed. A lot of gurus here don’t like Mars but the sp series really changed the game. Do your own research. Look at YouTube reviews and official field test.

It is about $400

2 Likes