2 plant tent and light kit online

All ILGM mix packs are feminized or auto feminized, ILGM does not sell any regular seeds.

My first mix pack from ILGM was the KO heavy hitters mix pack with Gorilla Glue, Blue Dream and MK ultra, all feminized seeds.

3 Likes

I gave up on oscillating fans many years ago, just a matter of time before they stop oscillating and end up pointing in the wrong direction, also if you put fans in the corners like I do (where itā€™s convenient), there isnā€™t much room for them to oscillate much.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser

Why do they not specify?

One of the mixed packs did, the others did not.

I looked through every one to see the word feminized.

Perhaps they should correct that if itā€™s true.

Otherwise Iā€™ve wasted a lot of money on ā€œfem.ā€ buying 20 at a time for fem seeds.

1 Like

Mosquito bits application in solo cups? Sprinkle a few around, and then they trash when you transplant? Never used before and just got some from HD. They are small, like popcorn kernal size at max.

3 Likes

Hereā€™s how much bits I put on them

4 Likes

Every single mix pack states that theyā€™re feminized somewhere in the description.
ILGM does not sell regular seeds anywhere on their site. @Low

4 Likes

Good to know, thanks

2 Likes

I always use mosquito bits when I see a fungus gnat, or even just to prevent fungus gnats as thatā€™s the bug I have to deal with most. Looks good how you did it, I usually reapply every 2 or 3 weeks or on new soil/medium after transplants.

4 Likes

Exactly what I wanted to know. How about if I felt the need to add soil, ok to cover the bits? Also I moistened them with spray bottle. Not sure if necessary? That ones had its time under led, and now outside for the long haul. 3 more coming out behind her in day or so. Wife wondering what the heck im doing!

3 Likes

No problem covering the bits and I just water as normal which distributes the BTI from the bits to the rest of the soil, killing off any gnat larvae and possibly any other bug larvae as well.

3 Likes

Feeling pretty confident on my rh control these days. Room my tent is in is 65rh, and inside tent is 51rh. I really feel those eva-dry 500s make a difference. Have had to recharge them twice since I started using couple weeks ago. Along with 2 fans and my exhaust of course. Good deal since im drying my hermie in there any day.

2 Likes

Well, lights out for final time on Ms hermie! So do i need to do 24-48 dark before chop? Like donā€™t open during that period? Then once chopped and hung to dry, no lights i know, but obviously ok to open up and check on drying status over the coming week. Long time coming! Im sure all will be glad to see me move on. I sure will!!

1 Like

Up to you on the dark period before chop, Iā€™ve harvested plants after just the normal night period and after 48 hours of dark, on my recent banana kush harvest chop I gave them the 48 hours of dark because why not. No reason to open the tent during that time but wonā€™t hurt nothing if you do.

2 Likes

Good timing really with weekend coming. I have more free time to take care of business shifting gears.

1 Like

Is ruderalis what makes an auto a auto? Genetics?

1 Like

Yes they take a photo period strain I believe and started crossing them with ruderalis cannabis plants. Thatā€™s why they used to say auto flowers produce lower THC bud too because the ruderalis plants life was a lot shorter than you ur average photo and the THC levels in ruderalis are naturally low. Now this is all info I have picked up here and there but Iā€™m pretty positive thatā€™s the sum of it!

2 Likes

Iā€™m debating running autos first in the ā€œStealth Boxā€. Iā€™ll send ya a pic of update today. I have to hang my filter and some more panda poly film. Then itā€™s just build my light and Iā€™m ready to rock n roll!

Definately send pics. Thatā€™d be cool if we did autos at same time. Helpful for me im sure! Im excited to chop hermie and move forward! Chopping tomorrow am. Then drying in tent for a week or till ready, then to jars elsewhere in house. At that point, full cleanup up there, and reset everything. My 2x4 STILL not here. Called usps yesterday, they say today?! Wife still unaware of that purchase!

1 Like

Yeah sometimes some of the things we need and order take a month to get in depending on where you order it from it can be really frustrating lol. Yeah I have a few of those purchases Iā€™ve kept to myself too :rofl::joy::man_shrugging:t3:

Im told by AC infinity that the tents are in high demand and struggling to keep in stock. What they say anyway. I ordered from amazon though. When u think u may drop autos? Me, at least week or so. Not till I sterilize that room from hermie pollen.

1 Like