2 plant tent and light kit online

Yes, the hlg300 is of good quality.

Ive been happy with my sf1000 for my 2x2 and my little cabinet shelf rig I have. But when I get my 2x4, will have to upgrade.

2 Likes

Yes and the sf 2000 would do great in there.

1 Like

The best utilization of space/light (in a 2x4) would be the Mars Hydro SP3000. I canā€™t find any single light that will handle that space better for the price. Mind you I was never a Mars fan. This light changed my perspective.

2 Likes

Yeah and I believe the spyder farmer makes the equivalent sf 3000. @pr went to Home Depot got few things i neeeded and started some work on the box! Reinforced the ceiling with another sheet of wood because it was pretty thin and already had few cracks in it didnā€™t wanna risk my light falling. Still few more things to do Iā€™ll try to post as many before and afters tomorrow.

1 Like

Just thought i would let some other fellow novice growers like myself, that i have been watching some really informative grow videos on youtube. If you search around, you can find some quality, real time tutorials on any subject you want. I found it really helpful. Cant believe i didnt think of that before? Between ilgm forum, and certain grow series on youtube, i feel im educating myself pretty well. If you like, Ill post the more legit series that i come across. I watched for a couple hours last night and felt I gained massive knowledge that will be very beneficial. Its pretty obvious which series are the more professional ones. I guess its ok to post this on here ??! Just trying to help fellow newbies. Im really excited about it.

Some extra help in tent during flower. Been extra humid here lately. Fans, exhaust, AC, still struggling to keep target rh without making the room my tent is in colder than I want.

Living on the ocean this time of year, the humidity can really ramp up. These things may even be a nice item for curing? Supplemental at least.

1 Like

Iā€™d return that before you open it @pr
Trust meā€¦ had a conversation about that ā€œdehumidifierā€ with a couple other members weeks agoā€¦

1 Like

Look forward to it my " stranger friend". Haha. Bummer you canā€™t really talk to people on here. Like actually get contact info. Of course I understand why.

2 Likes

What was the issue with it?

I did extensive research before buying. All I saw was positive input from other growers using them. Like everything, everyone has different opinion. If I find it to be an issue, ill just stop using and use for other purposes. Thanks for your input though.

Hey @pr

Sorry I didnā€™t get back to you sooner, both of the growers said it wasnā€™t reducing humidity. Both said they regret it, and now itā€™s a paper weight. However I donā€™t have experience with itā€¦ I believe they were running 4x4ā€™sā€¦ Actually I think @JamJam was one of the people using it. Just wanted to say something. Sucks throwing money away if it can be avoided. But MAYBE itā€™ll work for the 2x2.

1 Like

Yep that Eva dry thing is junk I recently bought one and it did nothing in a 5x5 tent

@pr unless you spent more than $50 on it and you really do need help with humidity give it a try screw it. Your space is a lot smaller than thereā€™s that they tried it with. Might work out. Might not. Very true I know wish there was instant messaging or video chat haha. I have seen people post there instagrams. I wonder if sharing an email is allowed lol. Hey I see your from eastern NC? Where abouts! I got family in NC and I lived there for very short period of time.

Nags head NC. OBX ( OUTER BANKS)

1 Like

Love the outer banks! Amazing fishing truly never been but seen a lot of fishing around there. My family lives in ChimneyRock and Charlotte. I stayed in Rutherfordton and chimney rock and Forrest city. I love NC the weather the wilderness everything.

But yeah ive seen no negative aspects of using Eva dry. Its not the scented type either. Ive seen 2% drop in rh past 30 minutes. Maybe coincidental. Im in low 50s inside there rite now which is doable for flower.

2 Likes

Its nice here. I surf and offshore fish in the gulfstream, so its prime locale for that. And work here is plentiful in the construction and remodel business as its packed with large vacation rentals that take a beating from the tourists. We donā€™t have condos or large hotels here, just massive rental homes.

1 Like

Sounds like home where I am from. I was born and raised on Marthaā€™s Vineyard an island off the east coast of Massachusetts. I just recently moved off few years ago but my kids and everyone still live there. Love the Salt Life itā€™s in my blood :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t3:

Salt and sun is my ā€œcure allā€ ! Most full time residents here are either in real estate, property management and maintenance, or construction. Next big employer is of course retail and restaurants. Full blown tourist town. We surely getting off topic here now! Sorry ilgm staff! :laughing:

1 Like