2 out 5 seeds didn’t sprout

Hi there, I sent an email to support (with photos) advising 2 out of my 5 seeds didn’t sprout.
Next day I got an email from support offering replacement options.

I replied back with my answer and I have followed up 4 times over the past month with not one single reply since the original reply from support.

What is going on???

@ILGM.Support @ILGM.Stacy

@dbrn32 who do we forward this gentleman onto?

1 Like

Cheers @Nicky

ILGM.Stacy is already tagged.

1 Like

Copy that just wasn’t sure who to tag. Now I know :grin:

Hi there,

Very sorry to hear something is going wrong here!

I see we got an email from you on the 4th of January, a reply has been sent the day after. After this we didn’t get any emails, can you take a screenshot of what you are getting to see when you try to email us?

Feel free to reply in a personal message if you’d prefer this.

Stacy
ILGM

4 Likes

Thanks @ILGM.Stacy I thought something must be up!

I will send you a direct message

How do I do a direct message?

I’ve PMed you. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I too have had problems with seeds not germinating. I contacted support and was given a credit but it was not enough to cover my loss, had to add money to a new order and then 3 out of the 5 new seeds did not germinate. They use to be a good company, not sure why they have declined so. I just wrote them about the 3 seeds that did not germinate, so I will wait and see if they send replacements or want more money.
Not a guarantee if you have to spend more money to replace bad seeds. So I wait and see if they make it right this time.

Update: I just got an email and they are sending the replacement seeds. I am very happy about this, I have bought several times over the last 6 years and been very happy with the results. up until recently every seed did very well and the plants grew well. Glad to see there back on track as the great company they use to be. I don’t buy from any other company since I am please with the results from Bob.
Mahalo Bob for being who you are.

how do i get a refund on expired seeds are ordered???

I have never seen seeds expire. Regardless, all issues with seeds need to be directed to seed shop customer service. There should be a link with your order confirmation, or they can be reached through seed shop web page.

well there expired and i cant get into my account

You don’t need to be signed in to message them to my knowledge. But you can try email to ilgmforum.com if need be.

How do u access seed shop web page? i cannot find it no matter what i do.

Same place you bought your seeds from? Bobbydigital posted link in a different thread you were asking same question.

https://ilgm.com/contact