2 ounce plants, got any pictures of them in veg?

I did that when they where little babies like an armature. One question peach, how .ugh head space will I need to leave? Indica strain so I’m guessing almost doubles when going into flower? Then how much room do I need for the lights and such… damn I can’t wait to cut the ladies down!

Are these where future bud sites / cola will be?

Yup, you got it @McLovin777!

1 Like

Yes sir… those are all future bud site’s…
As to your questions… I use free floating scrogg tables… one table on top of another with a 8 inch gap in between them… first net has 8 inch squares and top net has 4 inch squares… both tables are attached to each other and suspended from the ceiling so that I can adjust them to any height I want , but I usually set the first table at around 30 inches off the floor… and I try to keep about 24 inches in between my lights and top of canopy…
With my lights and my tables being adjustable I have alot of options on what I can do… :wink:
hope some of what I said helps…
By the way your ladies are looking nice …

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My first grow I got around 2oz per plant. I’m hoping this year I get even more. This is one of my plants from my current grow and hoping she yields close to 3.5 - 4oz.

2 Likes

What do you think of get if I started slowing the light period down now peachy?

Honestly your getting pretty close to 12/12… you might not have any room to move around if they get much bigger… if this is your first grow I think maybe another week or 2 and flip your lights and this experience on this grow will give you an idea on what to do or not do on your next run…
I think as it stands right now you will probably average 1 1/2 to 3 oz’s per plant as long as things go reasonably well… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I just got a reasonable metephorical erection sir peach, 2 weeks it is! Grinning like the mad hatter.

1 Like

@jmesser80 how tall is this plant ? And how tall was it when u put it to flower ?

1 Like

That plant was around 26 inches tall when harvested. When I started flowering it was around 17 inches tall if memory serves me correctly.