2 months still nothing going something wrong!

@PotSmoke

Is she ready

2 Likes

Should have a ppm close to 0 and a ph of close to 7, notice the word close so it will get you in the ballpark. Again it will change the longer it has been opened!

2 Likes

The way your ph meter works should keep it from accurately measuring ph of distilled water. There’s not enough ions present for it to measure, so readings usually aren’t accurate. Bottled distilled water should be neutral, but when exposed to the atmosphere it will lower some.

2 Likes

Theylook done, when they turn milky white it is ready. Looks more then 25%

1 Like

I’m gonna turn light off at my normal time at 6pm Wednesday, then let her sit in the dark for 48 hours and pick pick her and trim her Friday evening. Then let her hang for 3or 4 days then jar and cure for another 4 or 5 days? Am I even close? Just a routine my guy who helped me get started. Is this a good idea or not so much

1 Like

Close…yes. Your environment will dictate the time. My plants are on their dense one week of cure and one still has a slight hay smell to it. I think all of them could stand another 2 weeks of cure. They could be smoked but will be better with some more time on them.

3 Likes

That’s your problem right their don’t use miracle grow with cannabis they hate it. Agree with @Bubblehead 4 5 days isn’t a long enough cure and drying time will depend on environment

2 Likes

Ph in soil is actually 6.5 to 7.5 with 6.8 being a good target number here’s a chart where all the nutrients get up took

I go higher in veg cause nitrogen is up took more near 7 in soil and 6.2 in hydro. Then I start to drop my ph slowly as it advances.

1 Like

If you want a proper cure should jar it for a few weeks you can sample after a week or so but the longer the cure the better

3 Likes

Interesting point :thinking:. All the charts I’ve read about have always indicated slightly acidic. Would make sense though as 7 is neutral. I’ve always kept mine around 6.5 might be time to lift it a little and see how they fair

2 Likes

I find my grows go best if I play around in the ph range. One feed might be 6.4 the next 6.7. When I started this I found my deficiency issues were reduced.

4 Likes

Looks like not enough light and possible ph problems here’s my ilgm super skunk just 3 weeks in look shorter then they are recently started the lst processes on the girls the funky plant on the far right is a clone from my first harvest just experimenting with her lol

1 Like

5 Likes

Yeah you raise and lower the ph depending on what the plant needs at that time it really helps much easier in hydro obviously little more difficult in soil

1 Like

I use the method preemptively. Basically I try to cut off the deficiency before they happen.

4 Likes

I have had her in the dark for 24 hours got another 24 gonna harvest tomorrow night

7 Likes

That looks really good with purple fade nice job!!!

???

Just harvested tonight

4 Likes

5 Likes

Looking sweet!!!

Have you ever seen something like this looks like a seed growing off the side of my plant with pistils?? Any ideas?

@Holmes
@Breezy
@dbrn32
@Caligurl
@TEGRITY

3 Likes