2 months still nothing going something wrong!

@Moey258 I am from USA what is kak???

Lol it’s another term for “shitty”

@Caligurl @imSICKkid @dbrn32 @Breezy Bigger tent and more Leds what does this look like I think I am not giving enough water Beacuse they are very dry by morning. Or is It heat??

4 Likes

Definitely thirsty. Just up your watering and dont let them wilt like that. Especially in flower

5 Likes

Do the buckets have draining holes? They should and you should water to runoff and check pH and TDS of the runoff then water again when the soil is dry up to your second knuckle.

2 Likes

Nice tent. Sorry I have not been around.

1 Like

Does look like you need drain control. I don’t grow autos on purpose. Lol. I have had a run in with some. Growing is similar to growing pains. You have came a long ways in a sort amount of time.

1 Like

Smoke it up!!!

2 Likes

@PotSmoke
I would never do anything to upset this sites management.
I like it here too much for that. But I also joined a forum called overgrow. Look it up. Keep your journal here because there are great people here that are more than eager to help and know what they are talking about, but if you want to, there’s also a lot going on over there.

4 Likes

@MoBilly OK I will check it out not much goes of here.

I have expanded my grow.

4 Likes

I would make one suggestion. If you don’t have one I’d get a soil moisture meter.
I use one like this that I got off Amazon for cheap (like $14 last year).
I have seven different strains going in four different mixtures of soils, perlite and worm castings. Each has its own level of water retention and drainage so I use that meter every day. The plants will show you when they are beginning to get thirsty even a little. Until you develop that eye to judge that, I would suggest a moisture meter.
Just my thoughts.
Trust me, if I can do this, dang near anyone can.
:facepunch: :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I have a moister meter brand new have not used, aswell as one that says ph

I did not want to break roots. I will give it a try when lights come on.

3 Likes

Broken roots are not a problem. I know people that trim any roots that might have wrapped around when transplanting. New roots grow quickly to replace any that get broken. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I signed up on overgrow same name as here

4 Likes

Miracle-Gro one problem

3 Likes

I used Micheal grow and it did not work

2 Likes

@LilRon my friend here had the same problem. He is trying also.

2 Likes

3 Likes

@dbrn32 @imSICKkid @Myfriendis410 @Caligurl @primus @MoBilly

3 Likes

Looks a little hungry or maybe a ph issue.

3 Likes