2 months still nothing going something wrong!

My plants are yellow and stiff not growing much at all I have growed outdoors and they grow but something is wrong I do not know what to do a wast of 2 months already.

Are you using Cal-mag? What soil?

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

5 Likes

I have a small res I take some water out and ph it to 6.5 should it be lower!!

Strain is super skunk

They seem to it grow but they can turn yellow I have not used no calmag I have phdown And ph indicator!

Mars hydro 1000 and ts600. I don’t know what the issues could be I grow outdoors and it works perfect!!

My tap water is around 8 I ph down I have been doing this for about 2 weeks and nothing has really changed should I try and flush. Thanks hope someone has advice.

The soil is mircile grow?? With outdoor field soil aswell

3 Likes

Welcome ! well worth the money to buy proven cannabis friendly soil to grow weed. Miracle-Gro not a good choice.

10 Likes

Also, (besides ditching the Miracle Grow) it doesn’t look like, from your pics, that you have pots that drain? They must be able to drain properly… wet roots are a breeding ground for overwatering and root rot.

6 Likes

1 of my pots is really heavy could drainage be the issues I don’t have no drain

4 Likes

Drill some holes in the pots. Sides and bottom

7 Likes

Drainage can definitely be an issue. If it’s heavy I would let it dry out good before watered again. Also in the future you might look at the fabric pots more forgiving for overwatering. Good luck

8 Likes

Hello I have drilled holes and the dirt that came out was super dry like it was never wet but the pot is heavy

3 Likes

You definitely have calmag issues. Ph for soil 6.2 -6.8. Your soil choice is kak as well, miracle gro is a bad choice as it isn’t cannabis friendly. As for changes to your plant, it will take two weeks for changes to start to show. Battle plan for me would be drainage holes or decent pots. Get rid of the miracle gro and go for a more cannabis friendly soil. Get some calmag into those plants by foliar spray in the short term and through the roots for a longer term fix. Get a way of measuring your ec/tds and your pH. Hope some of this helps you out :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Same plants as in your other thread? Would be a good idea to fill out support ticket and with all the info in one spot maybe someone can figure it out for you!

3 Likes

I don’t know how to fix calmag does ph do this when it is 7

1 Like

I never get a reply so I make more then one! That’s the only way I can get someone to reply I have no one else to help with this grow problem

2 Likes

Did you fill out support ticket? If you tag someone they will respond.

I don’t know how I know how to create a from I hit that

1 Like

Take the support ticket from above and answer the questions like
strain-Gorilla Glue 4
method-soil, Fox Farm HF or Miracle grow
Vessels -Fabric pots
ETC
To tag someone Put an @ in front of screen name like @PotSmoke, if it is not highlighted in preview pain it isn’t right
We stick together we will get it figured out! I want to see you growing some big buds man!

6 Likes
  • What strain, Super skunk
  • Method: Miracle grow
  • Vessels: Pots buckets
  • PH of Water, 6.0 6.5
  • PPM/TDS don’t know
  • Indoor
  • Light system ts 1000 ts600
  • Temps; Day23c, Night13c
  • Humidity; Day70hi, Night 60 low
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; No
2 Likes

@Holmes
@GhostGrow
@ Davyg
@kellydans
@Myfriendis410
@Caligurl

3 Likes

How big is your grow space? Ts 1000 and ts 600 are both extremely small lights, enough for about a 2x2 space. Yet I see several 5 gallon buckets.

2 Likes