2 Jack Herrer started 9/11/21

I got a jack going that broke soil 8/26. I’ll be watching yours

1 Like

@gtyme420 @Audiofreak @Flitme @OGIncognito @HMGRWN @Aussie_autos
What up peeps? Question, have any of you ever make an everclear tincture? I have but my last batch about a month ago I made it qas pretty week so i was wondering if I can add more decarbed weed to it to make it more potent? Just not sure if the everclear will absorb all the thc from it cause it was used in my last batch. Any ideas?

1 Like

Thank You for the tag. I have not but am very interested in learning so I will tag along!! :blush:

1 Like

Yeah I’ve never done it myself but plan to in the future , so watching. Maybe @Covertgrower has or I’m sure he knows someone.

3 Likes

I would ask @Myfriendis410 as far as finer details.
Essentially, you want everything cold, shake vigorously for 5 mins. (Longer??) Separate plant material from alcohol, or it’ll be green from chlorophyll which is undesirable.

Dry ice will maintain the best temperature if you have access to it. @Quickness48

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @Myfriendis410
Thanks @Covertgrower i actually made many everclear tinctures, Inwas just wondering if I can add more decarbed weed to a tincture I made about a month ago cause it wasnt as potent as ones I have made before

1 Like

Day 19 since sprout out of soil!! I started my LST training thats why they look thay way

4 Likes

No reason you can’t add to it but there is a point where THC won’t dissolve in the solution if too strong.

2 Likes

Yes absolutely. Sorry I missed that part.

2 Likes

Where i live we dont get everclear alcohol but i have made it with gin or vodka for what ive seen on YouTube most people use at least half oz to a oz of weed

1 Like

Definitely following, I got some started the same day 9/11 so that’s cool.
But I love mutations for some reason :joy:
Im just fascinated by them…
Can’t wait to see what happens next :grin:

Otherwise looks healthy to me just all twisted up doing its own thing…

2 Likes

By all means follow and see how my mutant monster turns out i will post new pics today

1 Like

Here is new pic of my mutant monster

2 Likes

@Aussie_autos hopefully it yields mutant weed!!! Lol

Yah big fat sticky mutant monster buds

1 Like

So I was looking at pictures of “wild ruderalis” and some of them kinda look like this.
All long, skinny and twisty…
Could be the ruderalis showing itself :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Aha ok is this a good thing thou

1 Like

I was just having a look at my mutant monster and it looks like she maybe pre flowering aswell

1 Like

No clue honestly…
I do know that ruderalis are super low in thc…
They are of course the only reason we have these wonderful autos
So hopefully it doesn’t carry that trait…

Dang now I feel like I’m crashing a party or something :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Hey i will wait and see how it goes but ur right i just had a look on the internet at ruderalis and my mutant monster looks like them

2 Likes