2 grow questions on second grow!

First I will explain all specs. Strain is white widow and I’m in soil using fox farm light warrior and strawberry fields about 50/50. Currently in 1 gal. Pot. 18/6 light schedule. Temp around 75-80 humidity at 55-60 ph of 6.5. The larger plant is at week 7 (sprouted 4/2) and the smaller plant is at week 4 (sprouted 4/27). Question about the larger plant I fed for the first time 4 weeks after repot with the recommended amount of fish sh!t and mammothp. I fed on 5/13 and 5/19 noticed this about 2 days ago and today reported to three gallon pot. The smaller plant I want to try LST am I doing it right? Any other questions or suggestions welcomed thanks

That looks like the beginning of cal mag deficiency and I’d pull the plant even closer to the pot for the lst(it’ll right itself don’t worry)

1 Like

Happy birthday @GreenSnek hope it’s a well lit awesome day for ya

1 Like

Thanks man happy cakeday

1 Like

That’s everyday for me lol just made up a energy mix simple syrup from zkittles, lemon mimosa, frosty gelato, and bubblegum and took a spoonful in my coffee ill be going the speed of light tonight lol

4 Likes

Happy canabissary

2 Likes

I would love to hear how thats made! Do you have your recipe posted anywhere?

1 Like

Coke and coffee

1 Like

Sure Here you go I had to order food grade vegetable glycerin from Amazon and you just need a fine mesh strainer(no cheesecloth) and it makes about 3 cups of syrup its easy way easier then butter and easier to add to food/ drinks(you may want to up it to 6 grams if you have high tolerance)

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve been adding cannabutter to my morning Joe and hate the “thickness” of it. Might give this a go. Much thanks!

1 Like

Sure is a lot of sugar though… I wonder if there is a possible alternative? Not trying to sound all “preachy” but I’m not even sure of the last time I had sugar intentionally. (Beer doesn’t count right?!)

Any of you commenting got shy suggestions on the plants? :joy::joy:

Ha! Sorry @LiftedLorax We all chat so much i think sometimes we forget what thread we’re on. Personally, as a noob, i think you’re doing great! Sorry for bombing your thread. I agree w/ @GreenSnek you could pull her a little further down. Like, pilates, instead of yoga

1 Like