#2 Grow Journal in NE

Anytime. Happy to help. I was a new grower once too, and just because I was a new grower, doesn’t mean I still don’t face challenges.

1 Like

Well here are the girls at week 9, 6 week in flower. They look terrible. Or 2 do, but they are growing and getting thick.
The one seems to be doing better than the other two. It never really had any deficiency. All 3 were treated the same too. ???
I won’t be using the seller again. European.
@Covertgrower @Randy_Marsh

Yeah many things to consider I would say soil issues

I researched and asked so many questions. Bad soil? Bad genetics?

I used Fox Farm Frog same as last time. Yea IDK what I could have done? The only thing I did differently was I used a Stump Tea from HTG. Hmmm?

They are still growing. So I’ll see. thanks

Kept growing. Kept up with them. In the 9th week of flower. Little while to go. What ya think? @Covertgrower @Randy_Marsh

I think that as fat as it’s gonna get , congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada: it looks ready bro :sunglasses: , I really don’t see any standing pistils, a closer look should look 80 percent amber

1 Like

I think that’s it also. That should be a heavy ounce or two. Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks. I’m checking daily, the tri’s are clear. But I’ll let ya know.

3 Plants and only an oz or two? I thought it would be more lol. Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

1 Like

There was a little bit of fun thrown in there. You should have a lot more than a couple ounces. That’s why I said heavy 2 ounces. :joy:

1 Like

You got me! LOL. I thought so, but your the expert. I gotta good laugh this morning. Thanks Talk soon.

1 Like

Harvested today. Day 86. Heavy budd this time. This one plant is about 4-5 oz wet. Didn’t have a good scale. @Covertgrower @Randy_Marsh

2 Likes

Ready set smoke

1 Like

Here’s one plant. 59 gr. The plastic thing weighs 39 gr? lol. This was one of the troubled girls. Other troubled girl had same weight. The good plant is still drying and is much bigger than that.

@Covertgrower @Randy_Marsh

2 Likes

Very nice!

1 Like

Awesome stuff bro , that’s like 600 of product you don’t have to buy , congratulations

1 Like

Here’s all 3 girls. Cut and curing. Rh is around 55% in all. 226 gr. Wet.

2 Likes