2 + grams per watt with a few 40w CFLs I’ll show you how

@Zsitchin

I’m sorry but I just can’t seem to rap that around my mind. Your saying and I quote

No I didn’t and I didn’t include a lot of things. I wanted curiosity to build if enough or even one person asks me how I’ll put up every process on that I have done to achieve it. Look at my threads they should speak for themselves CFLs in every photo. I got 14z from one plant and 8 from another off using 11 40w CFLs supporting both plants. That was my very first grow with ams seed I’ve achieved better 3 yrs later. For instance I got 12 ozs from a critical Kush auto speed bud 55-60 days seed to harvest. Breeder said it may be possible to get 2-4 ozs. Plant a garden let it grow you’ll get what you put not it. If you want to know I’ll show you how but it is possible and I do it regularly

You have my curiosity and my full undivided attention.
Show me how to get 12 or 14 OZs from one plant let along 2 OZs from one plant. Show Me !

4 Likes

I wouldn’t take anything written by the poster as fact or something that can easily be achieved with a few 40w cfl lights. This person was asked repeatedly to post facts of his claims and was given multiple opportunities to do so through pm with moderators as well. He could not back up any of his claims or provide his non existent screen shot. Please ask more questions about lighting if you want and we can help you out. Personally, I wouldn’t take anything this person said about lighting as fact. :v:

8 Likes

Hell i work hard to get my plant’s right with 2 600w hps/mh lights im getting 20oz of wet trimmed bud a plant or better but that is alot of work i could imagine cfl and how much you would be moving stuff around and the daisy chain of cords and hooks to keep everything manageable. I’m interested and hope you can pull this off maybe I can use some of your techniques with my stuff.

1 Like

He’s suspended guys and can’t reply, so ya know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:, I’ve read a couple of articles out there after seeing his post…each article says it can be done…but seems like a lot of work. Also, the claims of 12-14 oz. per plant seem crazy.

I will try 1 40 watt as a starter light to get plants going.

CERTAIN LED FLOODLIGHTS do work exceptionally well. I got lucky and found a LED flood from 3m (Lowe’s) that kicks butts growing. It can successfully grow a 3-4 foot plant with modest buds on it. I’ve had this light for 2 years now and I’ve had relatives run out to try to find another. They come back with something familiar but it isn’t the same. I got very lucky finding the light and cannot find another at any hardware store.
The light has a glass cover and is vented with an aluminum housing. Super bright light and basically is a COB. Can’t remove any parts of light. There are lights out there that can produce decent bud. I put in manufacturer number and the light is no longer made so I think I got lucky on a 1 of a kind find. Mine is a
65w.

1 Like

Wow. Just like, you know; wow. @MattyBear @dbrn32

3 Likes

I don’t understand why dude got suspended from the site. Sure he was full of shit (maybe, maybe not) but I’ll keep checking to see if he showed proof or not

LED GROW

Did you have a question mate? some photos in natural gives us a better view, you can fill this in below to help us with any questions.
Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like