2 gorilla glue #4 , OG Kush clone and a unknown

I just saw them today for the first time. Grow Mau5 has done a very good job in laying out drivers and illustrating the wiring configurations. Looks like a good design also with a good bloom light spectrum. Chilled always made a good light, but their cost was always a little more for what you where getting so I never bought one.

1 Like

If I go by the breeders dates I’d have some half done plants. Breeder says 55-58 days and they are now on day 76 from germination and looks to have at least another week.

2 Likes

Those are usually flower times, not total days from germination. And the flower days is the average too. Some go longer, some shorter

2 Likes

Hey @MattyBear I probably should’ve fed them nutes for maybe one or two more weeks. Then an all water flush for the last two weeks until they are ready but lesson learned. By far this run with these lights are my best to date. Now just trying to get these little ladies to stop putting out white hairs. I actually have a hand held magnifying glass that’s 45x’s expanded view as this jewelers loop is not working for me. Can’t keep steady or move in right direction to get a good look at trichs to see if I have any amber. But here’s a look at the buds close up what do you think?

3 Likes

Hey man nice color. They still have a few white pistols. I would think it would not be late for a last lite feeding. Have you flushed already ?

1 Like

Thanks @Dr.DankThumb420. No I don’t flush per say but rather an all water diet for last two weeks

1 Like

Yeah thats what i do. I would say as long as theres white pistols she can still be fed. Maybe a PK boost?

So let me get this correct as long as I have white hairs I should feed nutes? Then once that happens start my 2 week water diet and yes this is for future reference.

1 Like

Yeah i would bro. Then once the pistols are all brown just water. Just my honest opinion

1 Like

Ok I’ll dump one more good feeding on both of them and then just ride it out till the end

2 Likes

How many ppms is a full feeding ?

If they are being stubborn I’ll give them a shot orb pk and that usually triggers them to finish up. I’d agree that she’s not ready yet, but it’s a good thing that’s she’s bulking up for you too

3 Likes

What’s strain again? I’d agree with the others, let them eat.

1 Like

@dbrn32
GG#4 Auto is the strain non Ilgm seed.

@Dr.DankThumb420
I couldn’t tell you ppm I make sure water or nutes is PHed and away I pour depending on size and until runoff.

@Dr.DankThumb420 @MattyBear @dbrn32
I agree with y’all I’ll give them 1 maybe 2 good feedings and hopefully that’ll make them both finish

3 Likes

@Dr.DankThumb420
Hey did you ever get seeds or refund for the order of seeds you didn’t receive? I placed order on 6-27 and received them yesterday 7-6. I will always deal with ilgm and if I had one request it’d be they have autos for all their genetics I’d order all them. I really hope they take care of you.

1 Like

Hey man. They took care of me. Gave me my refund within 24 hours. I am reordering through them.

2 Likes

Per @Dr.DankThumb420 @dbrn32 @MattyBear and me agreeing to them I gave both my GG#4 autos another good full dose nutes feeding and will access again in a couple of days.

Also I started soaking a ilgm train wreck fem order#308694 as the ilgm Girl Scout cookie extreme fem didn’t germinate well it did but stopped growing. So of all the seeds I’ve grown all have sprouted except 2 seeds one due to my negligence and one to maybe to much water. But other than that I rocks with ILGM seeds

3 Likes

Well magnifying glass came today in mail. Pretty good I must say I can hold it and get pics without shaking.

I’m one step closer to having some top notch grade smokes.

2 Likes

Nice magnifier, what is magnification? @Onlythebest79…I like the idea of longer handle, I have trouble with my little handheld unit at times

1 Like

@Zombo

Here’s pic of what I got from amazon not sure of zoom but I figure bigger lense will blow them up for me and I’d be able to see trichs better. Only $13 for both

2 Likes