2 gorilla glue #4 , OG Kush clone and a unknown

Look at all those bud sites! Keep doing what you’re doing :clap:

1 Like

Should I get 3new qb288 v2 boards or wait for the qb288 v1 boards to come back in stock. I want to build a 3 board light to use in my 2x4x6 tent for 3 autos and move this 2 board light I have already to my 2x4x5 tent. Any help with this dilemma would be greatly appreciated

There’s increased output in the new boards, so a little value there. Or you can save some cash on v1 boards, with 3 of them going to be more light than you need either way.

3 Likes

Do you know of the lead time for the v1’s to come back in?

No idea, sorry. I would imagine they will probably be phased out at some point though.

2 Likes

Well here’s a 9day update of my babies and they are coming along just fine. My OG Kush should be coming down this weekend.

Plant 1

Plant 2

OG Kush

Unknown strain

Hope you enjoy
@dbrn32 @MattyBear @Zombo @BIGE @MAXHeadRoom @raustin @peachfuzz @Dr.DankThumb420 @Big123

12 Likes

Nice job @Onlythebest79

1 Like

Dude, the last couple look like giant clumps of buds lol.

2 Likes

The OG Kush and unknown strain are being grown under 2 meizhi 600’s. These are some pretty good lights and have grown me some pretty good weed

3 Likes

Can I ask if there’s a particular reason you keep them all so short?

I love playing with them and I know they have the potential to be tall. So to be on the safe side I keep them LSTed and the whole plant seems to be the same height all across the plant. The majority of the buds on the plant 90% are dense as a result I think not much airy bud. Just my observation

6 Likes

i love those short, fat, dense bud having bithhes too @Onlythebest79…lol

2 Likes

They all look amazing. Good luck with the harvest.

2 Likes

Some fatty buds there bro! OG Kush is great!

2 Likes

I need a little help my GG4 has something wrong and I have attached a couple pics for reference.

Is it a phosphorus deficiency maybe even mute burn?

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @Zombo @BIGE @MAXHeadRoom @raustin @peachfuzz @Dr.DankThumb420 @Big123

3 Likes

Whatever it is, it’s not to bad. What day of flower are you. What nutes are you using. what is your PH and PPM at runoff.

1 Like

Looks like a minor potassium deficiency.

2 Likes

Ya, I can’t say I’d do anything drastic at this point. What are you feeding?

1 Like

I just fed them both to get a runoff ph and it was very low below 5 I flushed till I got 6.5 and now my ph reads 6.4-5ish hopefully that is the problem. I’m going to give them a good feeding at 6.5/6ish now and hopefully this stop whatever it is that’s happening. This is day 46 above ground and on 14/10 time schedule

On week 8 feeding of autos with ff trio:

Big bloom 3tsp
Grow big 2tsp
Tiger bloom 2tsp
Boomerang 1/2tsp for to bounce back
Bembe 3tsp
Beastie blooms 1/4tsp
Cal-mag GH 2tsp

3 Likes

I would think so too, definitely would wait to see what happens under better ph. Just out curiosity, those measurements were per gallon? What’s ppm of that roughly?

1 Like