2 gorilla glue #4 , OG Kush clone and a unknown

@dbrn32
I plan to top both of them and LST them both throughout their life span. Will also do some defoliating of both plants throughout also.

1 Like

I would probably look at messing with light intensity after topping if at all. Once you get the general shape of plant you’re looking for, judge whether you want them to get legs after that.

1 Like

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @MAXHeadRoom @Dr.DankThumb420 @Zombo @peachfuzz @BIGE

Today makes 17days above ground and I topped my babies yesterday and this morning they bounced back like nothing happened to them. Both are standing tall and seems to me they’ve taken to the topping well. Enjoy and here’s a pic of both

Plant 1

Plant 2

Hope you enjoy

7 Likes

Looking very healthy bro!

1 Like

@dbrn32

These are the healthiest plants to date I’ve grown not discounting my other grows and plants. I want to give these lights credit but it’s only the beginning of the grow. I’m a fan of QB288 boards by HLG and will recommend them to anyone.

4 Likes

I’m sure a lot if not most has to do with you more than the lights. But they’ll help you get some big frosty nugs for sure!

3 Likes

On point @Onlythebest79!

3 Likes

Well here’s a five day update on my GG#4 Autos as they both were plucked of real big fan leaves and have bounced back I would say from this mornings session. Also LSTed them tonight and here’s the updated photos

Plant 1

Plant 2

Hope you guys enjoy

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @MAXHeadRoom @Dr.DankThumb420 @Zombo @peachfuzz @BIGE @raustin @GreenThunder @Big123

6 Likes

A picture of health brother! Look great :+1:

2 Likes

Looking very good and healthy.

2 Likes

I concur, looking really good!

1 Like

Looking good @Onlythebest79 :sunglasses:

1 Like

How are you doing @MAXHeadRoom… hope your feeling good!

1 Like

Actually feeling good today, but when I was wattering my plants today I have fungal gnats again, so nothing is going to smoothly. EVER!!!

3 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom

I just sent you a reply on your topic about fungus knats and the knat nix

2 Likes

That’s good to hear, good luck with the gnats, always something when your growing, thats for sure @MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

Arrow is pretty swift or they must be close to me anyways here’s what got delivered today ordered yesterday

6 Likes

they are freaky fast!

3 Likes

Ok here’s a 29 day above ground report of my babies they seem to love the lights and chugging right on along. I have my qb288’s set at 12” above the plants and my lux meter on iPhone reads from 47000 to 49000 at top of both plants. Could I raise/turn up driver to raise the lux a little higher being my plants are a little older now? But other than that I’m on week five of foxfarms nutes and they are doing great. Hope you enjoy the pics.

Plant 1

Plant 2

Both plants 1 & 2

On another note here’s a few pics of my OG Kush clone and unknown strain

OG Kush

Unknown

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @MAXHeadRoom @Dr.DankThumb420 @Zombo @peachfuzz @BIGE @raustin @GreenThunder @Big123

7 Likes

You can run higher light levels, not sure how much to trust phone meter though. Seems most like them in the 60,000-,100,000 lux for flowering.

3 Likes