2 gorilla glue #4 , OG Kush clone and a unknown

Well number 2 is here and I helped her out of her shell

2 Likes

Here’s update of my babies the OG Kush is doing her thing and the unknown is slowly taking her time but she’s getting there and they are finishing forth week of flower. Also my to newborns are thriving and they have only been above ground 3 days as of the 24th

OG Kush

Unknown

GG#4

Plant #1

Plant#2

Hope you enjoy

6 Likes

Looking good bro!

1 Like

Man set up my train and look what it delivered to me via rail

10 Likes

Hahaha! Rail cars of that dank!

1 Like

@dbrn32

Your reply is priceless!!!
I’m ballin :rofl::joy::laughing: over here

1 Like

Keep that train on the tracks and deliver some over here! Haha. All aboard the THC :steam_locomotive: train!

1 Like

instead of pig iron,it’s dank bud!!!

Hahaha. Brings new meaning to shitload of bud!

3 Likes

Was looking at my train I have 75 to 100 of these types of cars and I can actually fill them all up with bud if they were out of packaging. These are two of my fav things to do besides family fun . My trains and weed are next in line along with music.

1 Like

That’s hilarious @Onlythebest79

1 Like

@MattyBear @dbrn32 @BIGE @Zombo

Germinated 4-20 above ground 4-24 and 5-3-18 this is day 9 where we are at on my GG autos

Plant 1

Plant 2

!

And also this is where my photos stand my ok Kush has really taken off and the unknown is coming but she’s a sleeper and I know will surprise me

OG Kush

!

Unknown

Hope you enjoy and happy 5-3

6 Likes

Everyone looks happy and healthy. :+1:

2 Likes

Looking real good my friend!

2 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom

I see your post on @Budtastic post about lux. I have 2 qb288’s and they are sitting at 13”s above my 2 gg#4 autos. I have a light lux meter on my iPhone 8 and it reads 47000 lux intensity at top of my plants. Is that to much for them being only 14 days of being above the ground. Right now both plants are 2 1/2”s tall

Also I want to get a little stretch in between my nodes what would I need to do to get my babies to do so.

Plant 1

Plant 2

Also maybe @BIGE @dbrn32 or @MattyBear can help on this.

4 Likes

they look like their liking it…lol
that is how i measure my lights…
they will tell you quickly if not happy…looks like you are in goldie locks zone!

2 Likes

I agree with @BIGE. Plants seem to be happy right now.

2 Likes

Why do you want them to stretch? To make a plant stretch you need low light intensity, so you would need to raise the light or if you have dimming capabilities then dim to 24,000 lux or less which would be approximately full shade. :sunglasses:

But I would also agree with @dbrn32 and @BIGE they look fine unless you are doing some kind of experiment.

3 Likes

The reason for wanting them to stretch is I want just a little more spacing between nodes. But I forget that they’ll stretch more when they really start to flower. Ok then I’ll leave them be if you guys all agree that they look ok.

Yes I have dimmer built in driver @MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

I assumed you just wanted a little room for buds to stack? In which case you would want that on your top or tops. If you plan on topping/training look more for that stretch after that’s done. If you’re planning on running her as single cola you could back off light intensity as @MAXHeadRoom stated.

2 Likes