2 gorilla glue #4 , OG Kush clone and a unknown

Oh ok I got you that’s what I did kind of. I have to go on cruise in 2 weeks so I want to get these dried and in jars before I leave. My sons going to burp them for me while gone. If not for cruise I’d waited another week to harvest but I like to flush with nothing but water till I chop down never really done the 24-48 hrs darkness. I flushed with ff sledgehammer once and PHed water for last few days. So hopefully I got out all or most nutes

1 Like

I know you certainly could’ve grown bigger plants, but I also know that you like keeping them small. So as long as you’re happy I’m happy bro.

1 Like

Some great and gnarly looking buds, well grown!

I would advise considering the paper bag method instead of relying on someone to burp them.

1 Like

@Big123

Thanks for compliment. Yeah paper bag starting day 6 or 7 after drying in tent and then jars to burp. My sons pretty reliable as he took care of my last harvest while on cruise and did a pretty good job.

But I see what you are saying a quick paper bag dry as opposed to longer tent dry

1 Like

Ok I cut down plant 2 this morning before lights came on. As I was hanging plant upside down I noticed 2 buds with soil on them but it’s a nice bud. Is there a way I can clean them to save the bud? Help please if I can save them I hate wasting weed even though I grow my own but I hate it if I can’t smoke it all

@Junebugg @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Zombo @BIGE @MAXHeadRoom @raustin @peachfuzz @Dr.DankThumb420 @Big123

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/S7jE7qzfgQs
wash them as jorge says,they will be ok.

2 Likes

I would agree with E.

3 Likes

@BIGE

I looked at video and he says 1 cup to 5 gallons of water. Is there a way to make a smaller portion for the two I have say 1/4 cup to 1 1/4 gallon water?

1 Like

sure,just keep it = to his would be good…

1/5cup per gal

1 Like

Ok thanks for info

2 Likes

Washing in peroxide water the way to go, give it a good rinse with regular water afterwards, then hang and run a fan while it dries.

2 Likes

We’ll GG#4 plant 2 is cut trimmed and hung up for drying total wet weight is 678g’s

Here’s both of them hanging and drying

Will try and post final dry weight once done but this is the end of the road for this forum post and hope you enjoyed along the way.

@Junebugg @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Zombo @BIGE @MAXHeadRoom @raustin @peachfuzz @Dr.DankThumb420 @Big123

10 Likes

Wow, nice haul! Those buds are beautiful.

2 Likes

I wash in mix of water and peroxide… basically 3 to 1… hope that helps @Onlythebest79

1 Like

I’m trying to be like my fello growers and by far this is my best grow @raustin

3 Likes

Simply beautiful… much love my friend… :grin::wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

If I did my math right after drying I think I will have a little less than a pound from 2 auto plants. I shrink or dry down 68-72%% of wet weight which should bring me in at or about 437 dry grams.
#1 = 690g’s
#2 = 678g’s
Total = 1368g’s wet
Minus = 68-72% wet weight
Dry est = 437.76 - 383.04g’s between both plants I will clear 13.68o’s give or take for these two plants I’m happy as all get out.

Questions is my 68-72% wet lose number ok or should I be higher or lower with that number. Trying to get into that really good tent dry range.

5 Likes

I don’t take wet weights, but I’ve heard a 80% loss is common from wet to dry :v:

4 Likes

I usually expect to yield about 20% or so of my wet weight. But you don’t appear to have a lot of stems, so could be within reason to get a little more.

2 Likes

80% wow so let me redo those numbers then @MattyBear

1398g’s - 80% = 279.6g’s big drop but hey it’s a half a pound I’ll take that and I’m leaning the scale more towards 10o’s (9.985o’s to be exact). That’s still not to bad

2 Likes