2 Gold Leaf and 1 Polar Bear in 2x4 Scrog

PB is good .

5 Likes

Sometimes I get to sample some of my daughters MMJ . Tonight it’s Scooby Snacks strain , crosses Platinum Girl Scout Cookies with Face Off OG . Good for sleep , zzzzz

5 Likes

Looks like good stuff. I like the name to lol.

2 Likes

The Polar Bear got loose ! …I pulled it out to trim . It’s out of control , in a good way !

![fullsizeoutput_3a0|454x499](upload://84c Bu6us1nYZCEQRZlzl4CHCvYX.jpeg)

6 Likes

It’s getting frosty already .

3 Likes

This is , the mother bears cub , the first clone I took when it was in veg and just recently transplanted and topped .

![IMG_0225|374x500](upload://4G . Momma bear

5 Likes

Looking damn good man. Those bears are reproducing! Man i gotta find those seeds. Do u remember how it was made? What was crossed

2 Likes

Polar Bear LTD is a selected Bear OG f1 cut from South Holland crossed with my White OG V2.0 male. This cross gives more of an overall Bear OG dominance resulting in longer top buds. This makes the yield really nice for a mostly OG Kush hybrid. Smells range from sour to lemon-pinesol. Her smoke is smooth on the inhale and packs serious punch on the exhale.

Great night-time smoke that provides a full body relaxation and good sleeping.

Type: Hybrid
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Height: Medium
Yield: Medium/High
Release Year: 2014

@PurpNGold74 Thanks Purp , when I first saw this PB growing natural without training and the amount of buds it had , I knew then it would be a good one to try and scrog . So far it’s doing great . Hoping for a good yield on this one .

2 Likes

Hopefully it was crossed with a @MattyBear strain and it will look something like his plants do at harvest time . I can dream can’t I ?

3 Likes

Haha! I might have to make my own “Bear” strain at some point and I’ll be sure to hook you up :wink::v::bear:

2 Likes

Sweet …

1 Like

Buds are stacking up now .

5 Likes

And getting frosty too .

4 Likes

Looking good

Looking Damn Good. And a MattyBear strain would induce hysterical and instant laughing fits

2 Likes

If my Cindy Haze turns out male, I’ll have about 5-6 new strains to stabilize :wink::v::bear:

2 Likes

Stabilize you say? Have u already begun crossing? Cindy Haze sounds like it :joy:

2 Likes

No, it will be Cindy Haze x …
I’ll be sure to update when it happens :wink::v::bear:

2 Likes

Nice post, interesting to see someone else with a 2x4 and to see things go from start to finish.
What are you using on the top of the soil?
Most of them seem to have some sort of rock but another one seemed to have something else looks like a white tray or something I’m intrigued as my first grow I had a gnat issue early on.

Also did you make the rack? Or did you buy it?
I’ve seen the string ones but never a wire one although seems eazy enough to Make I would think with some wire fencing.

Mmm bubblegum!
I suggest a great vaperizor you get so much more flavour and its much healthier for your lungs.
You definitely know what your doing so it’s nice to watch keep it up!

2 Likes

I use Gnat Nix on top of the soil about 1/2 " thick and it works great . I did have a tray on top of the soil once to try and deflect the water some but it didn’t work out that well . I just learned to add water slowly . Yes metal fencing I found on a dirt road , someones old dog pen , is what I prefer because it is a little more rigid and heavier than the net and it holds the branches in place during growth . I’m letting them grow up through some of the openings now . New vape for flower -concentrate is on my list . lol I’m not so sure sometimes that I know what I’m doing , but when I have questions I search here on ILGM or I ask someone here and they help keep my plant alive .

3 Likes