2 Gold Leaf and 1 Polar Bear in 2x4 Scrog

The Gold Leaf plants have been trimmed and LST on branches . Polar Bear lights have been flipped to 12-12 and are going to show some pistils soon .

6 Likes

I’m excited to see how the polar bear flowers. Hopefully she gets those dark colors back.

1 Like

@DoobieNoobie I’m hoping they come back to . I will be watching closely to and if it doesn’t maybe about mid flower I might try lowering the temperature some . I know the @Hogmaster has some really nice looking plants . I’ll have to see what he’s been up to . I know he was experimenting a little with lower temps .

1 Like

@Seeddog they turned out great lots of colors

1 Like

5 Likes

Yes they did . They look fantastic . Merry Christmas and Happy New Year .

1 Like

Merry Christmas and new year to you and yours :wink:

Christmas flowers . Thank you Santa Claus .

2 Likes

Merry Christmas @Seeddog ,hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season and an even better new year. Your little " BUDDIES" are looking in the festive spirit.

Thanks @Holmes Have a safe and happy holiday .

Polar has been moved out of the burple tent to the QB white light tent for flowering .

. Bubble Gum has been curing for awhile . It’s time to test a sample . Yummmm

4 Likes

Out of likes, but how is the Bubblegum!?

1 Like

Well I just took 3 hits in a row and did not cough . lol .I’m bad at describing strains but it’s smooth not harsh . Stick your nose in the jar and is a light fruity smell . I’m trying to let all my stuff cure as long as I can . I think it helps take away any harshness . just me ?

2 Likes

It definitely gets smoother the longer it’s cured. As long as it’s kept at the right RH level, of course… :wink::v:

2 Likes

Polar Bear is doing great . Temperature is 74 degrees 31% RH inside tent . Looks like some of the purple color might be coming back into the leaves like it had before .

4 Likes

Gold Leaf are moving along slowly for some reason but have improved .

4 Likes

Lets go PB. Show us those colors lady. N happy holidays @Seeddog. Tent still looking healthy

3 Likes

These spots old?

1 Like

Sorry Purp , I’ve haven’t been here in awhile . painting the kitchen , yuck . In post #82 when the plant was young that one GL had some node deformity of some sort and later on the leaves in that area of the plant turned yellow and stayed that way . They are about two months old and I topped and bent stuff around and that slowed them down a lot . I want them to get a little bigger before I switch to flower . They all got fed yesterday a mid bloom dose of advance nutrients with cal-mag . PB is doing great . I’ll get some newer pictures up later and thanks for keep a eye on my girls .

2 Likes

Gold Leaf got fed some Advance Nutrients PH perfect micro,grow,bloom and 1 tsp of Epsom salts in 1 gallon . PB got 1 gallon of the same mix .

4 Likes