2 Gold Leaf and 1 Polar Bear in 2x4 Scrog

Looks like the Polar Bear might be taking the back seat .

3 Likes

Gold Leaf #1 is doing great , big leaves for a little plant .

4 Likes

Gold Leaf #3 has self-topped itself . A leaf on one side of a node grew deformed and now has different shoots forming in that area . We will just wait and see what becomes of it . It otherwise is very healthy .

.@PurpNGold74 I saved you some purple . Polar Bear has gone wild . I might have to move it to my other 2x4x5 by itself . The rate it is growing I think it would easily fill it . I super cropped it awhile ago and I must have bruised it cause now it has black and blue leaves . It’s doing great ! @PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie Hey somebody hit me up so I can make a update Thanks .

6 Likes

Gotcha man. That stupid 3 in a row thing is messing everyone up.

1 Like

Thanks , It’s bothersome but I’ll get by it . Ok I moved out the Polar Bear to its own 2x4x5 because it was getting to big to be in the same tent with the 2 Gold Leaf . PB will be under a 1200 Meizhi and a 450 Advance Spectrum Max - Burple lights . The two GL plants will be under the 320 QB and a burple Bestva I added to bring up the temperature . Both GL’s were topped again three days ago and branches tied down after pictures were taken . Eveything is a-ok so far

!. Humidifier is supplying both tents

3 Likes

Sorry so late. Dope update. Happy to see those colors are hiding in there. A solid stresser in flower n bam Pure Purp. Keep em green tho man

Scrog screen is down on the GL#1 and #3 . Trimmed a few lower fan leaves , staked down some branches . I’m raising the lights some tomorrow to get them to stretch a little .

. PB came out for a hair cut on the bottom , gave 1 gallon of H2O phd @ 6.4 , ppm 139 . Run off was 6.6 , ppms out were 737 . Oh and I also just dropped 1 Northern Lights auto and 1 Amnesia Haze auto to hang out with the Polar Bear later . She has gotten lonely .

1 Like

I know you are having fun doing this, I can almost see the smiles from here. Grow on dun ta dun dun dun dun dun dun Grow on… to the beat of AC/DC Ride On. Anyway , looking good man.

2 Likes

Have you been working on the new Hut or the Growbot ? Just smiling away !

1 Like

Have not had much time,but starting tomorrow PM I`ll be a blur, hopefully framed and insulated ready for sheeting I hope

1 Like

Hey @Seeddog have not seen you on in a while. Hope all is well brother!

1 Like

@Holmes All is well here , sort of , Been really busy helping daughter move to a apartment . Setting up and getting those two autos in soil . Shot a deer yesterday afternoon spent all evening getting dragged out of the wood and hung up . All day today butchering and getting the meat in the fridge . Back spasms now from standing on concrete floor . I need a fatty . Update: Gold Leaf are looking good . I got to let them veg more . Polar Bear it doing great , I’m going to flip it soon . Plus I joined the paid forum and have been doing a lot of reading there . You should jump over there , you would like it .

One of the GL that I tried to FIM . How is the new hut coming along ?

6 Likes

Freaky looking fim. I can never tell if it works or not :joy::joy: good deal on the deer.

1 Like

You got the girls looking good @Seeddog. I shoot all my deer with a camera now because of the little ones always around but I still keep the rifles oiled and ready. Oh man back spasms suck BIG, a hog leg usually helps though. I got my hut framed and insulated, getting wall board in a few minutes hopefully get some of that up and ready to paint and hopefully back growing soon.

2 Likes

Hahaha. Sucks to hear but hilarious how u said it. Take a donkey leg hunting. May encourage the deer (kidding they must hate burnt weed smell)

1 Like

@Holmes I have a permit to take another deer but I’m pretty sure I won’t be using it . I didn’t get one last year so the freezer was empty . One is enough for us . My back was a little better today . Not growing I think would drive me crazy . Sounds like your making good progress . @PurpNGold74 I’m sure that fim didn’t take and its just growing through it . It is neat looking . I had a little Raspberry Cough today , good stuff . The plants I let dry out well and feed them yesterday The PB is growing out a lot . I took it out and trimmed the lower leaves and branches off . I slowly lower the screen and lay the branches under it and when it’s spread out it’s 22" x 24"

2 Likes

I used to stay in the woods or on the lake, always said I was born 200 years too late, but it is all good. Glad your spasms cleared up, them babies hurt!

1 Like

Gold Leaf is coming along nicely . Polar Bear leaf is carrying some nice purple color .

2 Likes

Polar Bear leaf looks cool

3 Likes

Looking good! If she’s got that much color already she’s going to be a beauty.

1 Like